Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Texas

Hello Everyone,

I have been a long time lurker on the forum, but have never posted anything. I am from Pearland, TX and currently have a 2014 Fiesta ST. I had a 2016 FiST, but was hit by a guy while going through a light and it ended up getting totaled. While unfortunate, I was unexpectedly given the opportunity to buy a friend's sponsor car because his sponsorship contract had just ended. So instead of buying another new FiST, I decided to buy his. I honestly can say that I made the right decision.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community and I can honestly say that of all the car communities I have been apart of, the FiST community has been the best. I am also part of club here in the Houston area called the Houston ST/RS Club and have been for the last year and can say without a shadow of a doubt that they have been a fantastic group of guys and girls. There is very little bickering and a great community vibe just like what I have seen on this forum for the most part.

A little about my car. Like i said, it's a 2014 ST2 FiST. I currently have a full Cobb Stage 3 setup as well as BC Racing BR Coilovers and a pro tune by Kozmic Motorsports out of Houston, TX. My car also has a custom wrap in light gray with highlighter yellow accents. I have fifteen52 Tarmac Wheels and sport stock rubber as of now. Next on the list is a Pumaspeed x47 which i plan on doing next month.

I have an instagram if you care to follow @the_ugfist

Thanks for reading and I can't wait to meet some of you.

Attachments

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard! I've seen your car shared on our Instagram page a few times. Glad you finally made it here.

OP
R
Thread Starter #3
Thanks [MENTION=2]MKVIIST[/MENTION] I greatly appreciate it.

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
Thanks [MENTION=764]ATXFiST[/MENTION], maybe I'll catch you up there sometime. I am going to try to come to Cars and Coffee there in march.

Underground Graphics is good people. Hooked us up a lot in the Texas Chapter of NASIOC

I like that wrap and welcome!

OP
R
Thread Starter #12
Thanks [MENTION=819]Flaco[/MENTION] [MENTION=1333]BoostBumps[/MENTION] [MENTION=4720]John9851[/MENTION]. Much appreciated!

OP
R
Thread Starter #13
Awesome [MENTION=6445]deathratt1e[/MENTION]. Greg Lily is good people and does great work. Thanks for the welcome and compliment.