Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Orange Spice Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Let's see your Orange Spice Fiesta ST's

After two yeas of black I decided to switch it up and grabbed one of the few 2017 Spice oranges in the area!

Last edited by a moderator:
Color looks good, much better than I anticipated.... but I still like Molten Orange more (matches seats)... but I own a Kona Blue... lol

Color looks good, much better than I anticipated.... but I still like Molten Orange more (matches seats)... but I own a Kona Blue... lol
Haha yeah it's better than I thought too, but yeah compared right next to this molten orange is basically red.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread title changed and stickied:

"Official Orange Spice Fiesta ST Picture Thread "

I like it. I like my molten orange but I hate how often it gets confused for red in overcast weather or night time. The orange only comes out obviously in the sun or when parked next to a red car.

I'll have to figure out a way to post pics now. Would use my AT&T Locker but they are ending it. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I'm an MO owner and I must admit I have Spice envy. Looks great!

Love your low front plate mount - looks custom. Will you shed some light on how you did it?

Let's see your Orange Spice Fiesta ST's

After two yeas of black I decided to switch it up and grabbed one of the few 2017 Spice oranges in the area!

I'm an MO owner and I must admit I have Spice envy. Looks great!

Love your low front plate mount - looks custom. Will you shed some light on how you did it?
It's the STO n SHO! saw it on Mod Bargains, but I got it on amazon. It has a pin that you pull so it comes off for track days and shows. Pretty easy install if you have the right size drill bits. http://a.co/74un9zR

I tried with photobucket. Links don't show pics. I'll have to figure out on computer.
You take the direct link to the picture uploaded to photobucket and then you click the "Insert Image" icon when you are creating a new post here. Paste that link into there and that should get you a working picture in a post. Rinse and repeat for any further pictures.

When the sun hits this color just right...man, does it pop! So awesome!

Last edited:

Ford Community Posts