Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ Fiesta ST Induction Hose/Intake Kit P144C Code Update

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #22
So if I didn't purchase it directly from you, I have no options? Per customer service phone call.
Depending on the circumstances of your purchase, we may be able to issue a replacement, but, again, it really depends. I''ll be responding to your PM!

-Diamaan

Last edited:
Has anybody received the fixed adapter? I have yet to get mine.
I guess I'll just go with Whoosh since Ron has awesome customer support and great deals to boot.

Is Koyo making radiators for the FiST?

I finally got the "fix" for the evap connector, but there were no instructions on how to install/use it.

Can you post some pictures on where to use the fitting?
Thanks.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Well, after a LOOOOOOOOONG battle I now no longer have a CEL. Because of health issues (recovering from heart surgery) Mishi sent me a repaired assembly that I could simply unplug the old and plug in the new one. Since I cleaned their clock for this fiasco for months I must also admit that when I finally got their attention they did treat me well and for that I thank them. In the future I may buy their products but only after they have been around a while and proven to work correctly.

Glad you got it worked out. [^]

Well, after a LOOOOOOOOONG battle I now no longer have a CEL. Because of health issues (recovering from heart surgery) Mishi sent me a repaired assembly that I could simply unplug the old and plug in the new one. Since I cleaned their clock for this fiasco for months I must also admit that when I finally got their attention they did treat me well and for that I thank them. In the future I may buy their products but only after they have been around a while and proven to work correctly.

A7xogg

I was messaging Diamaan a few weeks back and I would like a replacement pcv adapter shipped to me. What do I need to do

Just popped up for me too. Happened after a good 1000 plus miles and even a couple hundred miles after a hard track day with no light.

So the fix is that I have to take mine off and send it in? A revised adapter can't be sent to me? I'm confused.

No, you don't have to do that. Just PM Diamaan and he will let you know what needs to be done. It should just involve sending you the revised Adapter.

Just popped up for me too. Happened after a good 1000 plus miles and even a couple hundred miles after a hard track day with no light.

So the fix is that I have to take mine off and send it in? A revised adapter can't be sent to me? I'm confused.

I cleared my code and it hasn't come back in a week of hard driving so far but the adapter replacement should me on its way to me soon.

Anyone know of any detrimental effects of the code or is it just an annoyance?

My code pops up every couple weeks after I clear it. I bought my hose maybe 3 months ago and haven't asked for a revised one yet. I might have to contact Mishimoto to get one to try.

When I contacted them for a fixed adapter, all they sent was a new barbed pipe connector with a hose clamp to replace the one that goes into the stock Evap connection.
I haven't changed it yet, but I'm a little irritated since it seems like a half-assed fix that apparently doesn't work from what Bluedrank said.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #38
So I've had the fixed adapter for a few hundred miles now and I just got the p144c error again. What now?
Sending you a quick PM!

When I contacted them for a fixed adapter, all they sent was a new barbed pipe connector with a hose clamp to replace the one that goes into the stock Evap connection.
I haven't changed it yet, but I'm a little irritated since it seems like a half-assed fix that apparently doesn't work from what Bluedrank said.
We spent a lot of time to make sure that this fix will be effective, but if it still proves to be a problem, I will make sure that every possible measure is taken to resolve any issues. If anyone else is still having oddities with the new adapter, please contact me if I haven't reached out to you yet!

-Diamaan

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Lol! Fuck....

I suppose make sure everything is super tight. Hopefully this isn't back to the drawing board.
Same here...."fix" lasted until first long interstate drive and light back on, I guess we now need a fix for the "fix"!

Trying to get Mishi to send return label for whole intake to get a refund but usual crickets from them, then I will buy Mountune hose and Woosh adapter. Last Mishi stuff for me, "engineered and tested" is synonymous with drawn on napkin and mailed to China at Mishi.

It took a BBB complaint to get the "fix"........I guess maybe it will take a class action suit to get the "fix" fixed? Done with this crap, all I want is my money back! But if anyone wants to drop a class action suit count me in!

Last edited: