Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ Fiesta ST Induction Hose/Intake Kit P144C Code Update

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

mishimoto1

Hello everyone,

Let us first say that there have been a few bumps along the road with the final solution to those of you having the dreaded P144C evap code pop up after a few miles with our intake or induction hose installed. We are sorry for the delay. We had originally received the replacement fittings on 1/9/17. Coincidentally, this was also the first day our warehouse had been open since 12/22 due to a move from southern California to northern Nevada. To this day, we are still making every effort to catch up. We have been working very closely with our warehouse team and are now shipping these replacement pieces to our Headquarters in Delaware. This will allow our Production team to personally rework any returned products.

If you have a Mishimoto intake system for your 2016 Fiesta, and are experiencing difficulties, we?d like to offer you a couple options to resolve the issue:

- If you are having issues with the evap code popping up, we?d like for you to send in the entire kit with all the components to our headquarters here in Delaware and we will fix the problem for you in-house. Once the fix is complete, we will send it right back to you. That entire process should only take a few days. A prepaid return label will be provided for you to send the kit in.
- If you are having issues with the evap code and would like to return the product, please send it in and we will provide you with a full refund, no questions asked! Of course, a prepaid return label will be provided as well.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the delays and any inconvenience that this may have caused for anyone. Please comment below with any questions or concerns and I'll do my best to answer them!

-Diamaan

Thanks for this Mishimoto. I think you guys received some less-than-ideal publicity in this community due to this evap code issue. In my personal opinion, you handled it very well. To the best of my knowledge, you guys were the first company to have an intake compatible with 2016s, which was awesome because I really wanted an aftermarket intake at the time. Also, I have been in contact with you guys a few times regarding this issue and you have been very helpful in getting it resolved. Since installing the new adapter fitting and re-tightening all hose clamps going back to the turbo, I have been code free! It's been a little over 1,000 miles.

I was told by one of your reps that I would be getting one of the new adapters once you finished moving warehouses.
Is there anyway to get an update on the status of my adapter?

If not, I'll be sending it in for a refund.
Thanks.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for this Mishimoto. I think you guys received some less-than-ideal publicity in this community due to this evap code issue. In my personal opinion, you handled it very well. To the best of my knowledge, you guys were the first company to have an intake compatible with 2016s, which was awesome because I really wanted an aftermarket intake at the time. Also, I have been in contact with you guys a few times regarding this issue and you have been very helpful in getting it resolved. Since installing the new adapter fitting and re-tightening all hose clamps going back to the turbo, I have been code free! It's been a little over 1,000 miles.
Your kind words are greatly appreciated in this matter. Bringing something brand new to market is never an easy thing to do and if problems arise, it is important that a company does their absolute best to come up with a solid solution. We owe much of this fix to those on the forum who spoke out and gave their opinions on how to figure out the cause of the code.

Let us know if anything changes with your Fiesta ST!

I was told by one of your reps that I would be getting one of the new adapters once you finished moving warehouses.

If not, I'll be sending it in for a refund.
Thanks.
If you'd prefer the fitting shipped to you, we can have that arranged! I will send you a PM requesting some information so we can get you squared away ASAP.

-Diamaan

Flaco

2000 Post Club

Thanks.
So, I worked with Nick from Mishimoto and he took my details 3 weeks ago. I just would like the new fittings shipped out. I don't think I want to ship back my intake back for repair.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #6
So, I worked with Nick from Mishimoto and he took my details 3 weeks ago. I just would like the new fittings shipped out. I don't think I want to ship back my intake back for repair.
Sending you a PM!

I've been told the same thing about moving warehouses, and then I'll get my shipment. I don't want to have to take my intake off and send it in.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #8
I've been told the same thing about moving warehouses, and then I'll get my shipment. I don't want to have to take my intake off and send it in.
Would you rather a piece be sent directly to you? Let me know, and I can have one shipped out today.

-Diamaan

I am also receiving an issued with this code and your intake. I don't want to send my intake in as it will render my car InOp. who do I need to contact in order to get this part shipped to me?

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #14
Thanks Daimaan for your help in solving our problem with the induction hoses ! [thumb]
No kidding, thanks!
You're welcome guys!

I am also receiving an issued with this code and your intake. I don't want to send my intake in as it will render my car InOp. who do I need to contact in order to get this part shipped to me?
If you'd like the adapter piece sent out to you, I can send you a PM with more details!

Diamaan has just sent out the needed part for the intake. I appreciate the good customer service. Its comforting to know that a business is willing to correct its mistakes.

I currently have a Mishimoto Catch Can, CAI, and Intercooler and couldn't be happier.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #20
Diamaan has just sent out the needed part for the intake. I appreciate the good customer service. Its comforting to know that a business is willing to correct its mistakes.

I currently have a Mishimoto Catch Can, CAI, and Intercooler and couldn't be happier.
I'm happy you're happy! I hope you're enjoying your products. Your item is on its way, thanks for your patience!

-Diamaan