Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where to buy 5th window louvers

Hey guys I'm looking for the rear window louvers I'm seeing all over YouTube right now. No one seems to want to give the answer up. I just watched a video of a black st with all the fifteen52 goodies and it had them. Unfortunately he can't remember where he got them. Also on velossatechs website under their diffuser fins, it shows a blue st with them. I am unsure how to post pictures from an iPhone but please someone help. I've been looking for days!!

Thanks

Bluedrank

I consulted Google and found these, which I know are not what you're looking for. But they're still cool.

http://fenderbraces.com/products/fiesta-rally-vents

I also found this on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEVLAR-CARB...m3a7624c503:m:mmSr-lfj-6ghzlTKgbT7s2g&vxp=mtr

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REAR-WINDOW...ash=item3f2b549f3b:g:uR4AAOxyRNJScJor&vxp=mtr

It's for a mk7 fiesta, and I believe we're officially a mk7.5, but I suspect it would fit just fine.

At the very least, link

Bluedrank

Here is the shot from velossa's website. Looks pretty close to the ebay ones I linked earlier.

DangerMouse

They looked kinda neat on that YouTube video but the pics on eBay look awful.

Umm idk yet. I'll probably pick up a can of gloss black plasti-dip and see how I feel. I wouldn't mind the carbon fiber look except I have nothing else carbon fiber on my car, sans my shift knob.

Saw these on Geoff's ride, still undecided how they would look on anything other than black

I have seen these on ebay for a long time but really haven't seen any good pictures of them. Are their any links to the video or pics?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Saw these on Geoff's ride, still undecided how they would look on anything other than black
A matte black (matching the window trim color), but smooth, not 'louvered' version might look OK on magnetic. ;)

Last edited:
The black car with all the 1552 goodies looks like it has actual holes cut in where the louvers indent on them. Obviously that would be even more useless than they are to start with, but maybe it adds to the look.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I too have seen these on ebay....but Thailand? That'll take a month or so to get. That's always made me pass. I've ordered alot of things before like that and just ended up not as satisfied as I thought or waited so long for them to get through customs that it was just irritating. I've seen one Fiesta with actual louvers that was magnetic grey and I liked it quite a bit. I would totally buy some if they were made here in the states. Velossa Tech would have my money in a heartbeat if they 3d printed a good product. I already have 2 of their things on my list...I'd totally add this to it.