Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's in your FiST?

So I have noticed that many people treat the inside of their cars differently. Some cars look like a Walmart after Black Friday and others like a surgical suite. So tell us, what is in your car? I am not a overly organized everything in its place kind of person but I like my cars clean and uncluttered inside. The only things in my car that aren't in the glove box are a pair a sun glasses, a sun shield for the windshield (I live in the south) stored behind the passenger seat and a garage door opener (in a side pocket).

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
I don't like to keep much in my cars. In the glove box I have the owners manual in its case with the registration/insurance in it as well. In the arm rest storage I keep my charging cables, gum and the TPMS remote velcroed to the top of it. Then I have the garage opener velcroed to the useless area in front of the shifter, a coin holder that fits in a cup holder and sunglasses hanging from the passenger visor.

Few items in the glovebox, gloves manual things of that nature, sunglasses and another item in the middle console. pretty clean don't like clutter... Under the trunk area.... Backback, blanket, full medical kit (EMT wanna be) jumpers cables... actually has a good amount of space under there. Helped with any drone noises as well.

I fall squarely in the "surgical room" category. The only thing that is in my car is a little on the go detailing kit in the back hatch. I don't keep anything in the cabin of the vehicle.

Microfiber towels, quick detailer spray, ice brush, and my golf cleats all in the spare tire well (very nice to hide stuff there)

I go for clean and organized. Sunglasses tucked in the passenger side seat pocket for easy reach, phone in its holder. I have a carpeted door mat that perfectly fits the area under the hatch cover, laying over the spare tire. Have a fire extinguisher and my powered subwoofer velcro'd to that, and my wife hides her purse and any valuables under there when she's with me.

My wife stuffs the glove box with napkins every time we go to Starbucks. I complain about her doing this, until I spill something. Then I tell her she's brilliant for doing it.

USB cable and a pack of gum in the console. Owners manual, registration/insurance and some kleenex in the glove box. First-aid kit and some quick detail spray and a microfiber towel in the hatch

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
A mini pack of Kleenex, a small interior grade microfiber cloth, and a 410 lumen Coast flashlight in the console box, a towel over each of the rear floor factory carpet mats, and microfiber window cleaner wand (one of those Stoner deals with the hinged triangular head) on the passenger back seat floor (to wipe the fog/mist off of the inside of the windshield BEFORE the defroster warms up in the winter).

NOTHING in the glove box at all.

I took the head rests out of the back seat, and ALL of the covers, and anything that can be removed out of the hatch,except for the spare/jack.

Eventually, I will remove the whole back seat and it's belts.

brbauer2

Typical paperwork, lug nut adapter, small assortment of fuse in the glovebox. Passenger floor gets crumpled receipts. Rear seat is covered in a dog hammock and a squeegee is on the floor. A clean cotton towel, some microfibers, windshield sun screen, window cleaner, and quick detail spray in the hatch.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Sunglasses, a couple pens, jump rope, roller skates (because I am always ready to roll whenever), owners manual, small tire pressure gauge, measuring tape, jumper cables (under rear floor), gallon of distilled water and a roll of 303 washer wiper fluid tablets (because I like to keep my windshield clean).

Trunk has a fabric cube organizer thing with some gloves, a jacket, and my helmet for work, a tool bag with the basics for "just in case" break downs (for myself and others), and a trauma bag for the same reason.

In the car itself, normally during the week I'll have my bag for work and my computer and note book, and my kids' booster seats in the back. On the weekend, my bag and computer goes inside the house. That's pretty much it I guess...I try to keep it clean inside, but only get to vacuum is once a week or so since it's winter and my vagina freezes shut in the cold.

Multiple car charging cables. Pillow, blanket for my kid to sleep on the way to school. Windshield attached phone mount. Ice scraper.