Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hatch Society Shift Boot

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
They confirmed it should fit (we'll see). Redline's stuff always looks great but hatchsociety had me me with their Star Wars design. =)

OP
L
Thread Starter #4
Hahaha, they're homemade. I could have made it for about $1.00. Oh well, lesson learned.

OP
L
Thread Starter #6

Spaceman_Spiff

I think it would. I'm not going to bother installing, the fabric is so cheap it would wear out/sunbleach in about a month. It's just 4 triangles loosely sewn together.

Here's the fabric if you want to make your own. =)

http://www.joann.com/licensed-cotton-fabric-star-wars-characters-in-blocks/11220415.html
Ah. Gotcha. I was a little excited to see this since I have a bit of a star wars theme going with mine. But I know exactly the fabric you're talking about, I was looking at potentially using it on a sub box...

Thanks for being the guinea pig!

I went with a redline goods boot and it looks great. Wouldnt waste the money just in case it doesn't fit.http://www.redlinegoods.com/Fiesta11shiftboot.php

Sorry to bump an old thread - but which color stitching did you get on this redline goods boot? I'm planning to order one and I have the cloth non-recaros as well. Wasn't sure if I should do white, silver, or light grey stitching.

Also - what is the shifter surround you added here? I've been feeling like that area is relatively plain and could use some sort of trim. Yours looks great!

DvC

Sorry to bump an old thread - but which color stitching did you get on this redline goods boot? I'm planning to order one and I have the cloth non-recaros as well. Wasn't sure if I should do white, silver, or light grey stitching.

Also - what is the shifter surround you added here? I've been feeling like that area is relatively plain and could use some sort of trim. Yours looks great!
i got the white color stitch. As for the surround someone here was making 3d printed surrounds in different colors. i will see if i can find it.