Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Video Review-Mountune MR265

YouTube video review of Mountune MR265...yes, 265 hp! [cheerleader]

[video=youtube;TUKw3QLhBjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUKw3QLhBjU&t=580s[/video]

DangerMouse

I emailed mountune about that splitter / front spoiler awhile back and they said nope, not enough demand. Now I see it doe exist and I have been commenting on every post on social media and I emailed them again. Haven't heard anything back yet, but I am not giving up.

DangerMouse

The brake kit looks great, I want to know more about the front splitter. Almost looks like it slides over the stock lower bumper, similar to the cup spoilers.
They make it for the focus st. I really hope they produce them for the U.S. market.

I emailed mountune about that splitter / front spoiler awhile back and they said nope, not enough demand. Now I see it doe exist and I have been commenting on every post on social media and I emailed them again. Haven't heard anything back yet, but I am not giving up.
I think it's sized to fit the European cars, but not the USDM cars at this point. Honestly, I'd have that "cover" and the lower splitter for my car in a heartbeat!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I think it's sized to fit the European cars, but not the USDM cars at this point. Honestly, I'd have that "cover" and the lower splitter for my car in a heartbeat!
X2 on that splitter cover

and I feel almost ashamed to admit I like the sticker bombed fuel door cover LOL

Mountune stuff is cool....

DangerMouse

Oh man, get my hopes up. Didn't realize there was a difference in the front bumpers.

Oh man, get my hopes up. Didn't realize there was a difference in the front bumpers.
I believe it's a width difference in the openings. Iirc, the european one is slightly smaller than the US one.

And ron, I'm with you.... why oh why did Ford make such slight changes to our cars vs the european ones in dimensions that we can't have any of the cool parts! I need moar Mountune! lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It's so crazy how it's a global car yet so many small differences.

Mountune we want to buy your products!
Yes, I always thought that the WHOLE point of a "world car" was to keep production, different parts supply stockpiles, and mold/stamping/tooling differences NON-EXISTENT (and therefore CO$T$ lower and profit$ HIGHER for the manufacturer), despite any continent to continent laws/rules/legislation?? [???:)]

DangerMouse

Not with Ford apparently, but it works for them. I work for FCA and from the vehicles we build in my plant, any non US market cars have been identical other than headlights and right hand drive. Even the interiors have been the same. I will be curious to see what difference there may be when I get back to work building the new vehicles. I am on lay off for retooling right now. Obviously FCA isn't on par with Ford but you would think the recipe would be the same.