Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AEM Meth Injector/Throttle body HELP. Meth Bog?

Hey [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] or anyone with a Meth Kit!

Can you tell me where you've pass the wires from interior to engine bay?

Thanks!

[rockon]

-Seb-

Hey [MENTION=3650]1azst[/MENTION]!

Thanks for the info but where did you see the existing hole? From interior beside the glove box or you can see it from the engine bay? Cause I don't see it... I have a Canadian FiST so I just want to make sure we both have the same hole you used!

Can you end me a picture?

Thanks!

[rockon]

-Seb-

Brura22

Thanks!

[rockon]

-Seb-
If you have a sound supposed delete, the symposer tubing goes from the engine straight into the driver side of the cabin. Right by the pedals and shit. I use it to route all my stuff

Hey [MENTION=4388]Brura22[/MENTION]!

Thanks for the info! I'll probably go this route if I don't find any hole on the passenger side. I'm waiting to receive my CP-E Meth Charge pipe which will remove the sound symposer so I'll have the tubing free for the AEM controler wiring.

[rockon]

-Seb-

I saw the hole when I had the cowl off doing the turbo. It comes in above the glove box and to the right looking from inside. Hard to get a pic with it together.

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #27

Thanks!

[rockon]

-Seb-
Same as 1azst, I used that same hole to run my power/ground and my boost tap through the hole in the cowl. Then I ran the fuel line through the driver side and through the symposer tube.

Hey [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION]!

Did you install a solenoid? If yes which one did you chose? Did you bought AEM failsafe too?

Just wondering if your Meth bog finally went away?

[rockon]

-Seb-

OP
Ish

Ish

Thread Starter #31
Hey [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION]!

Did you install a solenoid? If yes which one did you chose? Did you bought AEM failsafe too?

Just wondering if your Meth bog finally went away?

[rockon]

-Seb-
I went with a snow performance one that i still need to install lol. I also have a new injector. Since then its back to normal. Running meth as well now with a different mix, no more of that boost juice stuff lol and car feels happier.

I'm on 75/25% mix now myself. Waiting to here back from Troy (Panda) if my low boost setting looks good on that mix. Then I'll log high boost which was tuned on 100% meth. Odds are yes it will be ok. From what I saw on low boost I have enough fuel. Took over two weeks to get my new pump from AEM which was covered under warranty thankfully. They said the power supply burned up. Like wtf AEM?