Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fog Light Question

So I usually run my lights on auto and I noticed if they are not on I cannot turn my fog lights on. Is there a way around this? Sometimes id like my fogs on but not my headlights. Im sure I am just missing how to do it. Thanks for any help!

Not with stock wiring, but I am sure someone has come up with a way to defeat that.

brbauer2

Unless there is a relay mod to get around the auto lights, then you just have to set the knob to parking lights and pull out for fogs.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

OP
Koobs
Thread Starter #4
Unless there is a relay mod to get around the auto lights, then you just have to set the knob to parking lights and pull out for fogs.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
Bingo, idk why I never tried this. Would this be okay as a sort of drl? Are the parking lights just the blinker lights and the fog lights if chosen?

brbauer2

Bingo, idk why I never tried this. Would this be okay as a sort of drl? Are the parking lights just the blinker lights and the fog lights if chosen?
Yup. The USDM Fiesta uses a dual filament bulb for marker/directional in front. I got in the habit of turning on my markers + fogs when I had my '14 SE and it has carried over to the ST.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
Dang, never tried that. Thanks for setting me straight.