Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What happens if you put a fuse in the heated seats fuse holder if you don't have heated seats?

Based

I'm looking for somewhere to connect my remote wire to for my subwoofer amp and in a video someone says to use the fuse for the heated seats. I don't have heated seats. Is this fuse place still hot even if I don't have heated seats?

I used an add-a-fuse at the moonroof fuse location. Works perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Most likely nothing as you don't have heated seat switches correct? Like the other guy said add a fuse works great too.[rockon]

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #4
Yeah I am gonna try that. Thanks.

Where do I ground the RCA converter? And where does it get the 12v? I have the b pillar taken off and I'm looking at everything and I just can't see where I'd get a 12v and a ground from.

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #6
I've been reading that thread. I know how to do everything I'm just confused on how to wire the PAC thing. I've installed subwoofers before (maybe 5 or 6 times) but I've never had to use one of these things. Mainly just where do I ground it and where do I get the 12v constant. I'm looking at the pictures in that thread and I can't really tell where that is that he grounded it.

The PAC converter I used in my powered sub install had a power and ground wire, but it said they only needed to be hooked up if there was no sound. Mine worked without power so they are not hooked up. I'm tapping the empty fuse space for seat heater for switched power, and pulling speaker inputs from the pillars.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Use an add a fuse and plug into the heated seats. I used the add a fuse in the auto dimming mirror for when I add an auto dimming mirror.