Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Used Cobb Accessport, unmarried $410 Shipped

Trader history for Tiralful (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I've sold my Fiesta so no need for my Accessport any more. It only comes with the blue face plate, case, original Cobb stickers, and original OBD II cable. It's in great condition and has a few tunes on in including an e30 tune from Adam (93 octane), obviously you can download all the OTS tunes from Cobb. This is easily the best mod for your FiST or FoST hands down. I will ship to the lower 48 States. PM me for payment details or any offers, thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
My apologies, new picture uploaded.

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
Just as an update I did find the case for the Acessport with the two "Cobb" stickers inside so those will be included in the sale.

LILIKE16ST

What mods was the tune from Adam done for? Stock? Upgraded front mount etc!
? Just curious seems like a great deal

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
What mods was the tune from Adam done for? Stock? Upgraded front mount etc!
? Just curious seems like a great deal
The e30 tune was just for stage 1 basically so just a high Flow filter. It did make a heck of a difference over the OTS stage 1 map in not only power but throttle response and drivability. According to the AP estimated torque it went from about 250 to about 290. This was also with 93 octane mix. It honestly is a good deal and I loved it but I sold my FiST so it's just sitting here in the case. Thanks for the interest!

The custom tune is essentially worthless each car is a little bit unique you'd have to be a gambling man to run someone else's custom tune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LILIKE16ST

I agree but being a stage 1 type tune im sure it would be fine to run. I'm running a depo IC so I could have it revised and get more aggressive with it I'm sure. I really like this I would like to pull the trigger if I could find a way to make it happen right now as I'm sure it's not gonna be around much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.