Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOS P2122 Throttle position sensor

Hello everyone,
I've scoured the web and this forum looking for answers and I'm stumped. Today I installed a powered subwoofer in my car. I ran the power cable through the symposer tube into the cabin. In order to do this I removed the battery, battery tray and PCM. Im running the sub off the rear channels which I tapped into at the b pillars. Once I started the car it ran fine. When i hit the throttle it would respond for a second and then stop. It then threw the p2122 code. I pulled the battery, tray and pcm out again to make sure nothing is loose and it all looks fine. Any Ideas? Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!

OP
B
Thread Starter #2
I'm going to add what I've discovered so far tonight. If i press the brake after the throttle stops working it will work but the car is in limp mode. Tomorrow I'm going to have to pull out a multi meter and see if I have a short somewhere. Currently I'm under the impression I've somehow damaged the wiring harness, which surprises me because I was EXTREMELY careful while under the dash. [mecry]