Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many people plan to subcribe to SiriusXM after their trial subscription expires?

How many people plan to subcribe to SiriusXM after their trial subscription expires?

• Yes

Votes: 66 26.4%
  • No

Votes: 184 73.6%

• Total voters

iso100

1000 Post Club
My XM subscription is expired and I still get traffic information.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Does anyone know if you can get just the travel link features added and not have to pay for the sat radio?
I can confirm this. All of my satellite radio stations are "Preview" meaning it's cancelled but I can still get weather map radar, movie listings, etc.

HaveBlue83

I use iHeart a LOT via bt. I did not renew in my FoST but i might in the FiST. I plan on keeping it for a long time and in 10 years I will have a clan of them in the backyard LOL

I will be reuping after I let it expire. My wife's Cooper S came with Sirius as well. We let it expire, deal with CDs and HD radio for a month or 6 weeks, then we get a "please come back" letter from Sirius. 6 more months for $25. Never fails.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
No plans on re subscribing. I don't use it at all. I keep my iPod update with new music and plugged in.

My phone is always going to be the most responsive, up to date, piece of hardware in any car. Why would I reduce myself to listening to their music when I have my own on my phone?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Can't see the monthly payment when I get all I want for free.

Dave

I've had it in my truck from time to time.... mostly junk. USB or Memory card works better

elam

I let mine expire, and then they sent me a renewal offer for $7 / month. Can't beat that!

I use Spotify for music, but the comedy and news channels on Sirius are good.

HaveBlue83

i just upped for the year for $111. it was a pain, but its done.

yeah apparently if you wait until it expires they send u a please god come back low rate.....GRRRR. whateve, my bro is paying for it as my xmas present, so whatever.

I use BPM, Electric area and the highway a TON, so it's worth it for that. after this year I'm done tho...they want $180 a year for the select plan...screw that.

Definitely recommend holding out for a few months after it expires...I got 5 months for $27 bout a month ago!!

Like clockwork. My subscription was running out (the original one from the purchase of the vehicle) with about 3 weeks left, and there in the mail was a "please renew with us for 6 months @ $29.94." Yes, please. Must have Ozzy's Boneyard and Hair Nation. [rockon][twothumb][rockon][rockon]

HaveBlue83

Im gonna cancel mine. Noooooobody offered me this $25/6months bs. Im gonna run milk radio/iheart for the rest of my time. Screw this bullshit where i gotta pay $100/yr and u all get it for half.

When you call to cancel, they will offer you a cheaper rate. Guaranteed. I did that for my wife's Mini Cooper when her's was up just a couple weeks ago. They will ask you why you are canceling. Tell them you can't afford it. They will console you and then offer a cheaper rate to try to keep your business. 6 months @ $30. If for some reason they don't, then cancel it by all means. Within two months they will send you a re-offer at that price or less in the mail.

No way I have Spotify on my phone. I will get ready for the endless calls trying to get me to sign back up