Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ Fiesta ST Evap Purge P144C check engine light "FIX"

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #61
Sounding like a dweeb here, but some of this threads earlier photos are "blocked" by Photobucket site. So there are fewer photos to view when preparing to do this install. I realize it must be straightforward because the word "easy" was used several times. Still, a picture is worth a thousand words and Id like to be 1000% sure that I do it right the first time. My biggest question is where does the separate capped plug connector go? The few photos that are still visible in past posts dont seem to ever show it, or I'm just missing it.

Simply asking for clear instructions/photos for which parts to remove from the Mishi crapola and where the 2 pieces provided by Ron go. thank you :)
After removing all the OEM or Mishi parts
Snap the Vac Cap with quick connector on the charge pipe (located down near the radiator hose)
Then connect the 90 degree quick connector to your intake pipe (in your case the Mishimoto) run the other end to the "T" on the evap line
You want the part of the "T" pointing up
slide the open end of the hose on the "T", secure with the provided clamp

if the hose is too lone, trim so there are no harsh bends or kinks
done.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #62
Sounding like a dweeb here, but some of this threads earlier photos are "blocked" by Photobucket site. So there are fewer photos to view when preparing to do this install. I realize it must be straightforward because the word "easy" was used several times. Still, a picture is worth a thousand words and Id like to be 1000% sure that I do it right the first time. My biggest question is where does the separate capped plug connector go? The few photos that are still visible in past posts dont seem to ever show it, or I'm just missing it.

Simply asking for clear instructions/photos for which parts to remove from the Mishi crapola and where the 2 pieces provided by Ron go. thank you :)
the post above shows the cap you are referring to

Ahah! I see the 2nd piece now in that previous photo in post #59.
That one has a white cap and mine has a blue one, so I was visually searching for blue things! lol

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #64
Ahah! I see the 2nd piece now in that previous photo in post #59. That one has a white cap and mine has a blue one, so I was visually searching for blue things! lol
I'm patriotic
I actually have red, white, and blue caps lol

JamesT

Will this also work on a 2014 focus st?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #67
Will this also work on a 2014 focus st?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
didn't know there was an issue identical to the Fiesta
I'm revising the kit with improved clamps and buying things in larger quantities which should drive the cost down as well
email me direct or PM me...we can work it out I'm sure

ron@whooshmotorsports.com

HWB

Having the canister code come up on my 16 ST. dealer says purge valve needs replacing at a $310 not sure where this thing is at would like to fix myself and I see some things you have done to yours that have my interest. anyway I live in Jasper just below you in Elljay. Any help would be appreciated. HWB

Flaco

2000 Post Club
Having the canister code come up on my 16 ST. dealer says purge valve needs replacing at a $310 not sure where this thing is at would like to fix myself and I see some things you have done to yours that have my interest. anyway I live in Jasper just below you in Elljay. Any help would be appreciated. HWB
PM sent

jauler001

ron@whoosh, I just ordered the ramair induction hose. is this kit necessary? I purchased it just in case. Also, does it come with installation instructions? I am new to working with cars. I figured out how to upgrade all the engine mounts and FMIC by myself. Just always been a tad nervous messing with hoses.

Thanks!