Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ Fiesta ST Evap Purge P144C check engine light "FIX"

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
bump - ran through a ton of these

back in stock and shipped all my back orders last night

I heard MAP and some other companies have "revised kits" coming out soon.....I wonder what they will look like and if they will have a better quality check valve vs. their $1 plastic valve
hmmmmm I wonder

yep, pretty sure they will LMAO

[gunfire]
[popcorn]
[twothumb]

link to buy from whoosh: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/2016-fiesta-st-evap-purge-p144c-check-engine-light-fix

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
tons of the babies IN STOCK!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
just some early Sunday assembly for my peeps!
been running through these like mad

if you need one, please order it. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to offer them. I've heard complaints on the price yet I make like 7 or 8 clams on them LOL

Last edited:

Flaco

2000 Post Club
just some early Sunday assembly for my peeps!
been running through these like mad

if you need one, please order it. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to offer them. I've heard complaints on the price yet I make like 10 clams on them LOL

No complaints here Ron ! No more code for me and this kit looks better than the Mish Hoses !

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
now shipping with (2) whoosh decals of your choice of color

blue
yellow
mint green
red

until my stock is out
then that's all folks.....

Limited time.......

DangerMouse

I was fine with the price, you did all the leg work, I just had to install it. Kinda sad I didn't get a whoosh decal. Maybe with my next order :)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
only a few left of these in stock......................[sadpanda]

ordered one while waiting for the CP-E intake GB to be ready... :) I think my car will be all modded (bolt onsss) and stuff once the intake comes in.

Installed this last weekend. Super straight forward. So far CEL free, hopefully that does not change. The only change I had to make was I cut the hose down in length because the T-fitting and intake are actually right next to each other and Ron provides you with far more hose than you will need.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #17
Installed this last weekend. Super straight forward. So far CEL free, hopefully that does not change. The only change I had to make was I cut the hose down in length because the T-fitting and intake are actually right next to each other and Ron provides you with far more hose than you will need.
thanks for the feedback
I do make the harness a bit longer than needed to accommodate any type of intake or induction hose arrangement

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
been behind shipping these kits - catching up today

also revised the kits with red caps vs white plus added clamps to the check valve section

back orders shipping today

thanks all for the orders~!!!!!!!!!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
been behind shipping these kits - catching up today

also revised the kits with red caps vs white plus added clamps to the check valve section
I was going to ask if the barbs on the UPR check valve were those sharp, one way, 'push lock', impossible to get out without cutting the hose open type, since you had no clamps on the original versions.

These look SO good, I am almost tempted to get one even though I have no plans (even in the future) on going to an aftermarket intake. [wink] [thumb]