Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Pierce Motorsports Rear Torsion Bar

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Selling my Pierce Motorsports Rear Torsion Bar

$100 shipped from San Antonio, Texas 78258

I recently installed an Eibach sway bar kit (front and rear) and opted not to run this in conjunction with the rear sway bar. It is in excellent condition, no issues. I purchased and installed the torsion bar in May 2016 and removed it in December 2016 when the sway bars were installed.

IMG_2331.jpg

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Could you give an opinion about what difference this made? I'm contemplating adding this to my car, have not upgraded any of the sway bars and lowering springs are my only suspension modification.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #3
Could you give an opinion about what difference this made? I'm contemplating adding this to my car, have not upgraded any of the sway bars and lowering springs are my only suspension modification.
In my opinion it helped keep the rear more planted when cornering. Before I installed this I was told from fellow autocrossers that my car was 3 wheeling though some of the tighter corners. That's not necessarily a bad thing if you want the rear to come around more. After installing the torsion bar it definitely made a difference you could feel when cornering so I believe it helped mitigate the 3 wheeling effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.