Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black Mountune Intercooler

Trader history for AntTrain (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used for 7 months. In almost perfect condition. $550 shipped in the US. PM if interested so we can make a deal. I have references or quick and easy deals and shipping.

OP
AntTrain
Thread Starter #11
I'm pretty sure it is the 1st Gen as I didn't even know they had a 2nd Gen until you guys just told me. Price has been lowered to 450 plus I'll split shipping. It still kept temps down over my stock intercooler and is a good warranty friendly intercooler. I would think montune put out the newer one due to the upcoming mountune turbo upgrade for the fiesta. Either way, mine is in perfect shape and ready to ship and warranty approved.

Last edited:
OP
AntTrain
Thread Starter #14
I too didn't know about a second generation until someone posted here about it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I will not cover shipping in its entirety to HI. If you'll cover shipping (I'll ship it via usps) I'll be interested in shipping it. Lmk.

Less welding, less cost, I'm assuming.

Sent from my Spaceship
Actually it is cheaper because it is not "warranty friendly". See below for quote from Dan @ Mountune.

"Since the new kit has not been submitted to Ford we can offer it at a lower price due to it not following along with the warranty program. It's actually lighter than the original piece and I think cast end tanks are superior to the old part. Both parts perform the same."

Actually it is cheaper because it is not "warranty friendly". See below for quote from Dan @ Mountune.

"Since the new kit has not been submitted to Ford we can offer it at a lower price due to it not following along with the warranty program. It's actually lighter than the original piece and I think cast end tanks are superior to the old part. Both parts perform the same."
I hadn't caught that, good to know.

GLWS! I hope these bumps are getting you more attention [lovest]

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
So they may not get rid of the other. It makes sense in my organization part with large warranty have a built in cost the funds the insurance for the future repairs. Likely same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.