Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Cleveland

Hey Everyone!

My name is Alex and I just recently traded in my 2009 C30 R-Design for my 2016 Fiesta ST! I've owned it for two weeks now and I've been very happy with it! It's quite a zippy car and I'm used to something that's more about corners than straightaways in the Hatch area. So far I have a full LED Interior Kit and Fogs and bought an Accessport from a buddy, but haven't put it on yet due to lack of supporting mods. I'm taking it to the Dragon in April with my C30 group, does anyone have any recommendations on beginning suspension stuff? I've noticed springs don't really do anything but I've been looking at rear Upper and Lower bars because those did wonders in my C30.

On trade in Day

Here's a few pictures of my old C30, LZRHWK. She was running full bolt on's but was having major transmission issues so I had to let her go :/

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard[welcome]

codestp202

Welcome! My sister has a house in Lakewood and I'm a Cleveland native. Enjoy the car.

Edit: Look into the MTC intercooler on ebay. Same core as cobb and make in the UK. Overnights in one day for like 320 shipped. Absolutely awesome deal. I know how hot it gets in Ohio on the 90+ degree days with super high humidity. That intercooler and a drop in air filter will get you to stage 2 reliably.

Enjoy the 93 octane that I don't get to enjoy. But I'll take the twisty roads out here lol.