Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 Ford Fiesta ST Wins Kelley Blue Book Award for Lowest Projected Five-Year Ownership Costs

Fiesta ST News

Staff Member

Due in part to a low Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price and low maintenance costs, the 2017 Ford Fiesta ST has received a Kelley Blue Book 2017 5-Year Cost to Own Award for sporty compact cars.

Fiesta ST's competitive EPA rating of 26 mpg city, 33 mpg highway and 29 mpg combined also contributed to its win. Fiesta ST is equipped with a standard six-speed manual transmission and a 1.6-liter 16-valve Ti-VCT turbocharged direct-injection EcoBoost four-cylinder engine.

Every year, Kelley Blue Book recognizes new vehicles with the lowest projected ownership costs over the first five years in various segments. The awards take into consideration depreciation, expected fuel costs, finance and insurance fees, maintenance and repair costs, and state fees.

joesiris

its good new for those of us who really didn't necessarily need a new car but bought one cuz of how fun it looked

Dang, I bought a '15. I'll have to trade it in on a '17. LOL

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Dang, I bought a '15. I'll have to trade it in on a '17. LOL

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I know you are joking, but presumably the projected maintenance costs for the '17 are based on historical maintenance costs for previous model years (how else would they know what they will be?), so that bodes well for all of us.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
The mileage numbers are low for me ......I get 36-37mpg @75MPH on the interstate and 28-30 mpg in town. I bought the car knowing that I would be using it mostly traveling. I am thrilled with the mileage, I thought it may go down with the addition of the Mountune MP215 but no change. I love my ST!