Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner of 2016 FiST from MO

Hi everyone, picked up a new 2016 Fiesta ST on Tuesday last week and have been loving it so far. Trying to avoid modding it immediately but it's hard, so many goodies available. I will probably be at Gateway this summer after it's broke in getting some times, anyone know of a good tuner or vendor for these cars in the MO area? Preferably STL or KC, as I'm right in the middle between them in Columbia.

Welcome aboard fellow 16'er.

Unfortunately, I do not know of the MO area at all, but I only buy from Ron@whoosh... mostly for his great customer service, prices and shipping speed... which is probably what anyone would want when buying from a vendor.

Good luck on your search if you want to deal locally :)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Hi everyone, picked up a new 2016 Fiesta ST on Tuesday last week and have been loving it so far. Trying to avoid modding it immediately but it's hard, so many goodies available. I will probably be at Gateway this summer after it's broke in getting some times, anyone know of a good tuner or vendor for these cars in the MO area? Preferably STL or KC, as I'm right in the middle between them in Columbia.
Hello, from just across the river! I'll be at Gateway quite a few times myself. The most prominent ST tuner/vendor in the area is Panda Motorworks. Personally, I buy with and am tuned by Dead Hook Motorsports.

Spaceman_Spiff

Hi! I'm south of St Louis by about 30 miles. There's a facebook group (St. Louis ST & RS Enthusiasts) for those of us in the StL area, I believe we have at least one from Jefferson City, as well. I hear there's a pretty good following in KC too, so you should have plenty of options for like-minded individuals [twothumb]

I've got family in Columbia, if I make it over there I'll holler at ya, maybe we can go tear up some back roads! [lovest] (feel free to do the same if you're gonna be this way)