Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Knockoff BOV Adapter for Sale - $30 Shipped - FL

Trader history for coastertrav (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

I purchased this adapter looking to relive my highschool days, but alas, I am too old and it is too loud for my tastes.

I will provide new mounting hardware (stripped one of the cheap socket head cap screws while removing from my car).

The part looks like new, o-rings in good condition, and worked great to make the woosh noise I thought I was missing. I'm pretty sure this is a direct knockoff of Boomba's adapter, and it was purchased by me from eBay initially.

SOLD

Last edited:
OP
C
Thread Starter #3
No videos unfortunately. I didn't keep it on long, but most of the YouTube videos of the Boomba adapter are accurate.

Hey, cant hate me for asking, If you're gonna send it with new zync plated hardware like it came with so it they wont rust. (I live in Maine) I'll take it.

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
Hey, cant hate me for asking, If you're gonna send it with new zync plated hardware like it came with so it they wont rust. (I live in Maine) I'll take it.
Sounds good. I PMed you with my Paypal info. Include your address in the message and I'll get it out to you via USPS by Friday.

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
Thanks! I'll get it shipped out tomorrow after picking up new hardware.

Mods, mark this as SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.