Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

212whp / 277wtq / 2JR Catback / Downpipe / Cowl Induct Intake

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya was wondering if it was COBB making the adjustments or just advising Him and then he editing the map profile after Dyno runs cuz now he has the powa to make and sell maps ;)
When I talked to Joe yesterday he said that they purchased the pro race accesstuner software so they could make their own tunes and this was the result I believe.

Custom tune is going to be the way to go with custom parts. I am sure the Cobb package deals will be nice and safe but 270 tq is amazing, nice work guys.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
When I talked to Joe yesterday he said that they purchased the pro race accesstuner software so they could make their own tunes and this was the result I believe.
Thats great news

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yup thats why I asked Cuz I know he has said he will provide tuning to those that have his parts and would provide etunes and such for those that don't at a cost when things get rolling... Just gettingthat out there in case you are thinking or on the fence about his products .. (and I don't even get a cut LOL)

Yup thats why I asked Cuz I know he has said he will provide tuning to those that have his parts and would provide etunes and such for those that don't at a cost when things get rolling... Just gettingthat out there in case you are thinking or on the fence about his products .. (and I don't even get a cut LOL)
Yeah he mentioned that to me and I am very excited about the tunes, I have already purchased and few things and cant wait for the Intake currently throwing my money at the screen.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #27
We modified the tune from Cobb and we ran it at the track to test for any unusual conditions. On 93 oct it really worked out nicely but I would still like to do some more changes before releasing to the public.

You DO NOT need the 2JR intake, but you must have the following parts - 2JR downpipe, catback and CAI with a box. We can do tunes for those intakes that sit in the engine bay, open to heat. But your dyno results will taper off due to heat soak. Thats just how it is.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Very much looking forward to the tunes Joe! For us guys running the full race DP, will the tune disable the rear O2 sensor so we can have no CEL? Thanks

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Joe Im really intrested in your exhaust but have yet to hear a drive by and a take off from stop sound clip like how fswerks did. Im pretty picky when it comes to exhausts and I wanna make sure its an exhaust thats gonna stay on my car for the rest of my ownership.

pwnall1337

Vendor
Joe,

I'm very interested in the cold air intake design because with my bigger turbo that I'm getting I want faster spooling. Do you think a slightly smaller filter and an aluminum heat shield would help better? Also it needs to be water resistant :)

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Wasnt there a vid of your car on the dyno Joe? Im looking for it but cant find it.

Joe,
whats the status of tunes w/ your DP & exhausts? Are they available yet? I HATE to run the car w/ a CEL on.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Pretty sure its treason if you don't post a lot of pics and a basic "how-to" with details of how that intake was made... I'm a stock air box kind of guy, but that intake is AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.