Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone else all stock?

Stockety-stock here(unless you consider snow tires a mod... lol)

plan on doing everything allowed for HS SCCA auto-x(and have it all sitting, waiting for spring). but aside from good brake pads, better tires, and shocks, not much else planned for this little thing.

like what's been said before, this thing has a lot of character stock, and it's very well balanced. only doing things to tailor the car to my driving style, and maybe a few visuals(wheels, splitter, rear spoiler extension, etc) but nothing else....

100% so far. Going to add a catch can, and possibly a RMM. Daily driver, and its a great car as is. Balanced, predicable, and blast to toss around and scare the GF. XD

I've owned my '16 since December '15. The only 'mod' I've done so far is a pedal spacer. When funds allow I'd like to get smaller/lighter wheels and the Cobb Stage 1 package with a custom tune. After that the only mods I'd do are an OCC and Depo intercooler.

2015 100% stock here (exc. snow tires). I plan on going with 205/45-17's in the future and maybe a different RMM. I enjoy reading about all the mods that people have tried but Don't have the time or the money.

Almost stock. I bought a CJ pony GHIG plain shift knob to match my green envy paint. That's all I've done. Car has 21k and I bought it with 14k on the clock. The bright green shift knob looks awesome against the charcoal and light gray recaros.

Picked up my Fiesta ST on Weds. So, it's still stock. But, I have to say I don't anticipate any need for mods. This is a really nice ride.

Got mine yesterday, but I also plan to keep it stock. The only things I can envision adding are mudflaps at some point to protect from rocks/gravel and fog light protection film for the same reason. Otherwise the power feels right where it should be for a car of this size.

Got mine yesterday, but I also plan to keep it stock. The only things I can envision adding are mudflaps at some point to protect from rocks/gravel and fog light protection film for the same reason. Otherwise the power feels right where it should be for a car of this size.
I agree with you about the power being appropriate for this car. I had mudflaps on an Elantra GT once and that didn't work very well. In heavy snow the snow would pack up and cause steering issues. Probably not something you will have to worry about in TX.

So far I've only swapped the shift knob for a ball and added mud flaps. Not sure if I'm going to do anything else. I may do a cat-back and an intake, but I don't really want to do any engine tuning.

no plans to do any upgrades except for minor stuff like all weather mats and adding in a rear view camera. suspension and engine mods are out.

I'm not stock, but I can agree that everyone's personal taste and needs are going to be different. That, and IT ABSOLUTELY IS EASY to catch the modbug with this platform!
I told myself that after the intake tube and short shift adapter that I was done.
Then, DEPO released their intercooler for a great price point.
And then taxes came in, and the COBB stage 1 package was calling my name.
Then I found a hotside pipe from another member for cheap.
Then I found a full cobb CAI and boomba BOV spacer for cheap.
Then I got an amazon gift card and thought, I can get the symposer delete and some colder plugs!
Then I found a boomba knob for a deal.
Then ron@whoosh had a great sale on GFB DV+.
And then holiday bonuses rolled in, time for a Stratified flash tune.
Then I found a used FSWERKS catback for 1/2 price with 2500 miles on it......

All in all, I have much more power available and the car still feels pretty balanced. I'll be upgrading to stoptech stainless lines when I do my brakes again.

Damn it's so hard to stay stock, I commend all you guys for having better self control than I.......

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Yeah... no point in modding the car when you have a stock bike that 0-60 in 3 second. OMG that thing flies; it's only just getting started at 60...

My son was a Service Mgr. at a Yamaha dealership and rode an R6 for several years. I'm more inclined to Ducati. Then again, he rode locally and I did CT to CO and home and some 1,000 mi. days.

Attachments