Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB GROUP BUY #3: 3rd brake light flasher modules $35 SHIPPED EACH

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Starting another one due to the success of the 2nd group buy.

Approval has been granted by [MENTION=2]MKVIIST[/MENTION] proceed with this group buy.

As a part time gig, I create 3rd brake light flashers for ST/RS models. Between Facebook and the FiestaSTForum I have successfully helped out over 75 ST owners add-on the flasher unit. The flasher contains a microprocessor which detects when the brake pedal is pressed, causing the 3rd brake light to flash at a slow or fast speed 4 times before going solid.

Why do I need this?
- Grabs drivers attention, responding faster to quick braking
- Reduces chances of other drivers tailgating, lowering your chances of being in a rear-end collision
- California DOT recently required all new vehicles to have a flashing 3rd brake light

How does it work?
There is a microprocessor module with 3 wires, power, constant power and a ground. The module detects when you brake and causes the brake light to flash 3 times before going solid. After letting off the brake pedal for 2 seconds it will flash again.

How do I install it?
All you have to do it use a T20 torx bit to remove the 3rd brake light from the spoiler, pull out the wiring, cut the power wire (blue/white) a few inches away from the light connector, splice in the black power wire to the vehicle end of the power wire, splice in the yellow power wire to the connector end. Use the bullet quick splice to add the connector to the black/purple ground wire, squeeze closed and plug in the black wire from the flasher into the quick splice connector.

How does the flashing sequence work?
For those wondering how the flash sequence works, check out the videos below to see the difference between the slow and fast flash speeds.

How do I buy?
Go to my website www.stbrakeflashers.com, click the Shop Now button to be taken to the product page. On the slow and fast flasher pages includes a demo video showing the flasher speed and a description. Enter GROUPBUYSLOW or GROUPBUYFAST during checkout to get the group buy special price. If you purchase on the site, please let me know so I can add you to the list below.

When will I receive my flasher?
The turn around time is usually 2 weeks or less once the group buy ends. Depending on interest, I will keep it open for 2-3 weeks, maybe the end of the month if it's very successful.

Slow flashing
[video=youtube;IZ9UdnDnZGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ9UdnDnZGY[/video]

Fast flashing
[video=youtube;KbBV7mQGQ9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBV7mQGQ9c[/video]

GROUP BUY PRICE IS $35 PER FLASHER. REGULAR PRICE IS $45.
1) [MENTION=4388]Brura22[/MENTION](1) PAID
2) [MENTION=6891]Wyattb02[/MENTION](1)
3) [MENTION=5997]smmehdiz[/MENTION](1) PAID
4) [MENTION=7282]3uroFlip[/MENTION](1) PAID
5) [MENTION=2698]mrdabbs[/MENTION](1) PAID
6) [MENTION=5030]Corrosion[/MENTION](1) PAID
7) [MENTION=1899]mrwizard[/MENTION] (1) PAID

YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THE FLASHERS DIRECTLY FROM MY WEBSITE. https://www.stbrakeflashers.com/shop-1/

For group buy pricing, use GroupBuyFast or GroupBuySlow at checkout.

Last edited:
Posted on Seller Rating, but wanted to supply feedback here:

2 weeks from payment to delivery (including customs clearance) No additional charges for brokerage or tax., Great packaging, great service, great job OffTheWall503!

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Added a video of what the fast flashing looking like. This is how the flasher comes out of the box, but can be changed to slow flashing by cutting the connection between two wires on the flasher.

[video=youtube;bKb6fU5C08U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKb6fU5C08U[/video]

Last edited: