Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What are the best riding springs?

Based

I want to lower my car and I want to know which lowering springs ride the least harsh. The stock ride isn't really harsh but it's very sensitive. Are there any springs that take care of that?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I have only tried the Eibach springs, but from what I've seen on the forums and reviews it is the least harsh or at least one of the least harsh. Mountune springs may also be around the same level. This is why I chose the Eibach and I haven't been disappointed, just keep in mind that they only smooth the ride so much.

May I recommend the SWIFT Springs: http://www.ycwsuspension.com/catalog/swift/spec-r/Ford

These are the only spring on the market that offers both oem comfort and race/performance handling in the same spring. They are expensive, but are well worth the extra. A simple search on Google will provide countless reviews of the SWIFT Lowering Springs

If you require further information on them, please don't hesitate to ask (we are the largest Master Warehouse Distributor in the US, and exclusive distributors in Europe & Asia)