Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boost, oil temp, and oil pressure sensor sources.

zanethan

Alrighty, I know that there are the vacuum source blocks and oil filter adapter plates that we can use to get boost, oil temp, and oil pressure but are there any other locations to tap into for this information? I'm currently in the process of piecing together 3 pod a-pillar mount and was wondering if there is a better way to source these parameters (particularly the oil parameters). Be on the lookout for a how-to on building the a-pillar gauge mount.

wetwea33

Alrighty, I know that there are the vacuum source blocks and oil filter adapter plates that we can use to get boost, oil temp, and oil pressure but are there any other locations to tap into for this information? I'm currently in the process of piecing together 3 pod a-pillar mount and was wondering if there is a better way to source these parameters (particularly the oil parameters). Be on the lookout for a how-to on building the a-pillar gauge mount.
Just get an accessport with that money and monitor it all from there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
zanethan

zanethan

Thread Starter #3
Just get an accessport with that money and monitor it all from there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I wanted a true temp read not the calculated one an access port provides.

Also holy dead post revival. I posted this well over 2 years ago.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
It would be risky but the turbo feed line area might be able to work. Not 100% on that though. It just seems the second easiest place to put that stuff where its not going to be too in the way or get damaged.

OP
zanethan

zanethan

Thread Starter #5
I used a sandwich plate in the end. There’s a how to floating around somewhere on here.