Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The fiST daily

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The splitter sticks out about 4" proud of the bumper and is only 1/4" thick. Without those tie rods it'll definitely flex and vibrate.

Not sure what recces are lol. But if you meant recaros, they're in already!
Sorry, I thought you were one of those getting the Rota Recce wheels (which WOULD look great on your black FiST! BTW).

OP
D
Thread Starter #23
Ahhhh gotcha. Yea, I wish that were me lol. Wheels don't look like they're in the cards this season. Too many other responsibilities tying my money up.

OP
D
Thread Starter #24
I put some work in yesterday. I replaced the exhaust hangers with the ones from woosh motorsports, installed centric slotted rotors, ceramic pads, and stainless steel brake hoses. I also painted the calipers while I was at it and flushed the fluid. The ceramic pads definitely don't bite as hard as the stock mettalics but at least they'll cut down on the dust.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^NICE! [thumb]

What did you use for caliper paint?

If/when I paint mine, it will be with the satin black VHT caliper paint, since the Dupli-Color and Rustoleum stuff sold at Pep Boyzz and Wallys are both only good for 500*F, whereas the VHT product is good for 900*F!!

I take for granted that you used a good silicone grease on the slider pins?