Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Mishimoto Oil Catch Can, PVC Side, 2014+ Black w/Red Hoses

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Used Mishimoto Oil Catch Can kit with drain kit. Comes with new hoses and updated mounting bracket.

$150 shipped from 78258 ---SOLD---

This was installed on my vehicle in August 2015 and was removed recently and replaced with a Damond Motorsports OCC kit due to an issue I was having with the Mishimoto silicone hoses.

The issue: I noticed the silicone hoses were getting some oil gathering/beading on the surface of the hoses. The hoses were darkening and I suspected oil was permeating through them to the surface. I emailed Mishimoto about it and they replaced my hoses free of charge under warranty. I also let them know I had the older version mounting bracket so they sent me the updated bracket free of charge as well. Excellent customer service!

I already installed the Damond OCC kit so I won't be re-installing the Mishimoto. I added a brass 90 degree fitting to the bottom of the can because I didn't like the plastic one and I wanted to have the drain out of the way tucked into the front right bumper area.

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.