Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LED Fog Light Bulb Recommendations

Does anyone have any good cheap LED fog light bulb recommendations? Every pair I find are like $100, but I know cheap ones exist. I'm just not having any luck finding any.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Does anyone have any good cheap LED fog light bulb recommendations? Every pair I find are like $100, but I know cheap ones exist. I'm just not having any luck finding any.
You can use any compatible with h11 or for our headlights. The fog bulbs are the same spec as the headlights.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Ebay? Since they are not the main drive bulbs if they go out simply replace... You get the colour you want (white)... Good and cheap is never seen together ;)

OP
mcummings182
Thread Starter #6
Those are pretty good prices! I'll have to grab some on payday. Got any good pics of them at night?
Good and cheap don't really go well together.
They'll work for this guy! Drastic improvement on the oem yellow vs. crisp white, plus the range/distance exceeds oem. Here's a quick shot or two

Attachments

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Good and cheap don't really go well together.
Actually, Phillips is a pretty solid brand that's been around for awhile now. I use their bulbs as well and have been with no problems. Mine are just a different model than these.

Bluedrank

I got the Diode Dynamics Luxeon LEDS from ModBargains.com. They are bright and look great. If I could do it over I might look into cheaper alternatives, there are a lot of interesting products on the Chinese market that are quite a bit cheaper. But, that being said I'm happy with them.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Been thinking of using my Xenon dept h11 LEDs that I use for my headlights now and buying the newer model set for my headlights. I guess I haven't looked in there lately but are the backside of the fog lamps protected from water with a lower bumper/lower radiator shield. I am asking this due to the fact of the LEDS having the aluminum heat sink ribbon to help dissipate heat. I also have a newer set of Fog light assemblies with the yellow laminex cover and yellow Nokia bulbs. I know yellow is better for fog than white also. Just fishing for thoughts here....[thumb]

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Actually, Phillips is a pretty solid brand that's been around for awhile now. I use their bulbs as well and have been with no problems. Mine are just a different model than these.
Philips CrystalVision is perfectly fine, I was referring to the cheap LEDs.

I got the Diode Dynamics Luxeon LEDS from ModBargains.com. They are bright and look great. If I could do it over I might look into cheaper alternatives, there are a lot of interesting products on the Chinese market that are quite a bit cheaper. But, that being said I'm happy with them.
I have these as well. Very good product but kinda expensive.

anticon

I replaced the stock bulbs with some Auxbeam F-16 H11 LEDs. The new bulbs have a dongle for anti-flicker and CANBUS so I installed it, and left it loose in there in a little indent inside the fender below the fog light. I will say they were much a cooler light than the stock bulbs. They also have fans built into the back of them, you can hear them whining when they are on. I have a feeling these fans are probably the weakest link in the whole assembly. I searched amazon and most of the H11 LED's use fans so I decided to just deal with it. I think there are some Philips bulbs that are a little more expensive that don't have fans.