Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW Product: whoosh motorsports FMIC $349.99 FREE SHIPPING

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Anyone have a picture of the Black core with a Gray "Whoosh" painted on? Would like to see how the Gray looks on the black. Deciding between black with gray or black with white.

Thanks for the help.

So I will finally be installing my Whoosh IC that I bought last fall. I was never able to get it on before winter set in. I ordered it before the logo was available and would like to get the stencil to add it before the install. Does anyone know who has it at this time? Thanks much [thumb]

I have a question which I am pretty sure might have been touched on it the past, so please bear with me for asking again. Is there any adverse effect on cooling the charge if a black intercooler is used instead of raw aluminum?

Business6

I have a question which I am pretty sure might have been touched on it the past, so please bear with me for asking again. Is there any adverse effect on cooling the charge if a black intercooler is used instead of raw aluminum?
There are people who back up either one with science and it makes sense but you'll never notice a difference either way.

Despite the Molten Orange I plan to be relatively low key by going with a black fmic, personally. Your preference, though.

XanRules

Yeah, the black might have a difference of a couple of degrees in track conditions but not enough to worry about.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
So I finally got mine installed. I must say, there is no way to have a bigger cooler and not modify anything. I got all the factory bolts and screws in but some required a bit of pulling and prodding.

But I got it installed and did a small 25-125 pull. Ambient temps were 51°. Started in 2nd charge air temp was 53, and at the end of the pull in 5th they were 66, that is an insane difference over stock and I. Pleased. Also tonnote, I wasn't looking at the AP the whole time as I was going a tad too fast to truly keep track, so these are ball park numbers for now.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #213
flash sale

I've got 1 black (no logo) intercooler I'll do $315 shipped

1st come / 1st served

Pm me

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #216
For anybody who has the magnetic color and is thinking about black with white lettering. Looks great [rockon]
I say this every time someone posts a new pic but this may be my new favorite!
wow that really looks great!
[rockon][rockon]

Just received my black (no logo) intercooler in the mail yesterday. Expertly packaged and quick shipping!

Now just waiting for the boost hoses and hot pipe kit to arrive. The anticipation is killing me! Luckily, it's still cold here in PDX.

Ron@whoosh are we still looking at an in-stock and ship date of about 14 days or so for the black boost hoses?

Hey Ron. Do you have a stencil available? I want to finally get my Whoosh FMIC on soon and would definitely like to represent. Thanks much.[thumb]