Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW Product: whoosh motorsports FMIC $349.99 FREE SHIPPING

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Mine came in! I decided against the logo for now since if I wanted it later on I can get the stencil down the road. Feels lighter then I thought it would be and is really shiny. Ron signed the back of the business card to show he inspected it. I appreciate that!

Hey Ron,

Just wondering, how close is the orange to molten orange? Also, would it be possible to get a purple logo on one of these bad boys? My scheme is Orange and purple haha

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #187
Hey Ron,

Just wondering, how close is the orange to molten orange? Also, would it be possible to get a purple logo on one of these bad boys? My scheme is Orange and purple haha
I could do purple but I'm not sure what shape purple you would want
Message me

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #189
step by step......with video

coming soon

hang in there folks

redmoe

Has anyone noticed the cold side pipe pulling away from the ic? This happened to me on the stock ic as well. I thought is was a loose clamp but it still happened with the clamp cranked down hard. It does not pop off as the lip on the ic outlet stops it. I will be fitting t bolts on it this weekend and not running the coupler all the way up the ic outlet this time as it seems that it may be getting pulled back by engine movement?

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Just ordered 1 polished core. I used “FIST5” in the promo code, and it didn’t change the price. It still came out $349.99

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #192
Just ordered 1 polished core. I used “FIST5” in the promo code, and it didn’t change the price. It still came out $349.99
you do realize my direct phone number and direct email are right on the site if you have any issues
610-334-2158
ron@whooshmotorsports.com

edit: Paid by customer $349.99
Refunded -$17.49
Net Payment $332.50

done.

me32

1000 Post Club
you do realize my direct phone number and direct email are right on the site if you have any issues
610-334-2158
ron@whooshmotorsports.com

edit: Paid by customer $349.99
Refunded -$17.49
Net Payment $332.50

done.
Now thats customer service. You have to be the most involved vendor on the site. I know all of us appreciate that.

redmoe

Now thats customer service. You have to be the most involved vendor on the site. I know all of us appreciate that.
I second that Ron is awesome and this fmic works great! I was seeing 30 deg temp increases with the stock fmic on a third gear pull. Now it’s maybe 9 deg on the second of a back to back run! It’s a tight fit but that’s to be expected given the size increase.

redmoe

Quick note for removing the bumper. These two tools along with some painters tape to cover the fender edge made getting to the three main bolts easy:

Sunex 808zuMMG 1/4-Inch Drive 8-Mm 12-Point Magnetic Universal Impact Socket
Neiko 00239A Flexible Extension Bar Set, 2 Piece | 1/4", 3/8" Drive

Also it’s much easier to access the bottom bolt through the tire well. There is a perfect access hole in the fender liner. I did the install on ramps.