Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI: X37 and X47 Turbo Bundles.

Trader history for Alex@Stratified (0)

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is not dead in the water :).

I have 2 units on order. A X37 and an X47 to start.
They will come kitted with the intake elbow, TS WG actuator, gaskets for install and will be bundled with a big turbo custom tune.
They will sell including the core charge. You can choose to sell the core back to Puma directly or keep it.

The package will be $2000USD for X37 and $2075 for X47.

These first 2 units will be up for sale once we receive them. Depending on how everything flows and demand will decide if we stock these turbos on a regular basis.
what is puma paying for cores?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wow. If that holds up....even if it dips down a bit...that's about $300. I have a core in a box plus the one on my car. If i sold both cores this becomes a VERY attractive situation for me. I will get back to you in May!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
From me to Pumaspeed:
I am budgeting to buy an X-47 kit via Stratified Tuning for my USDM Fiesta ST. Alex over at Stratified has informed us that he will not be handling the exchange of turbo cores and that we contact you directly. How much are you paying for 2016 turbo cores? Also, how would you actually pay me for the core? Thanks for your time!
Tony's disheartening but honest response:
The issue we have going forward is that logistically getting the units back here costs time and money.

Sometimes the time and money isn’t worth the problem.

I charge 260 pounds or so for you to keep your old turbocharger.

If you send yours in then you will have to pay the transport and any fees related to that which could be 100 dollars (90-100 pounds)

Making you turbo worth less to you and quite possibly better off in your hands
And that's that. It would seem I bought a spare core for nothing... Not sure what I'm gonna do now. Maybe skittles or DHM is buying cores outright?

From me to Pumaspeed:

Tony's disheartening but honest response:

And that's that. It would seem I bought a spare core for nothing... Not sure what I'm gonna do now. Maybe skittles or DHM is buying cores outright?
I'd hang on to it for now in case you buy a turbo upgrade from somebody else. That way you can get your core fee refunded fairly quickly.

I've been looking to sell my core too I no longer need it. Just sitting in my living room all sad panda lol. [MENTION=4046]LilPartyBox[/MENTION].. that's actually cheaper than I thought since ups wanted something like 200 to ship to puma in Wakefield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've been looking to sell my core too I no longer need it. Just sitting in my living room all sad panda lol. [MENTION=4046]LilPartyBox[/MENTION].. that's actually cheaper than I thought since ups wanted something like 200 to ship to puma in Wakefield.

Either way the market for cores is dead if we can't get credit for them on the purchase of a hybrid kit. So unless someone is returning to stock... At least I'll have parts for a custom twin turbo kit lol

Either way the market for cores is dead if we can't get credit for them on the purchase of a hybrid kit. So unless someone is returning to stock... At least I'll have parts for a custom twin turbo kit lol

Ha ha ha ! You got something going there!

OP
Alex@Stratified
Thread Starter #56
Great news - we have 2 fresh X47s en route. These are the plus plus model ... Here are the compressor spec differences to the original X47.

X- 47++ compressor
45mm tips 58.95mm base circle 56.00mm

X- 47
43.0mm tips 56.56mm base circle 53.00mm

Great news - we have 2 fresh X47s en route. These are the plus plus model ... Here are the compressor spec differences to the original X47.

X- 47++ compressor
45mm tips 58.95mm base circle 56.00mm

X- 47
43.0mm tips 56.56mm base circle 53.00mm
Is there a waiting list? If not I want one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk