Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI: X37 and X47 Turbo Bundles.

Trader history for Alex@Stratified (0)

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yes I'm all for supporting Stratified. I have purchased all my tunes through them and have had good experiences with them. I would use Stratified for a hybrid turbo regardless of where I purchase the hardware. And good point regarding shipping risk, but $200 to mitigate that is a little steep for my taste.

Also, I did not know tunes were $300 for big turbos, so thank you Stratified for correcting me.
So it looks like the margin is even smaller. But to your point, i don't agree that 200 is steep. You'll be slapping this kit onto your engine so we are also mitigating oil spewing all over you bay or sending turbine bits into your cat or whatever other scary shit a damaged turbo can do.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Having tuned them, hoes the spool. The data is scarce out there for the R. Will be tuning on e30. I will also be trying y'all tune out. It's the first for me to step away from my current tuner.

OP
Alex@Stratified
Thread Starter #99
Having tuned them, hoes the spool. The data is scarce out there for the R. Will be tuning on e30. I will also be trying y'all tune out. It's the first for me to step away from my current tuner.
The spool on the X47s is great - if anything if not careful it is too fast and can cause surging. Spool is definitely not an issue.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Car is still be repaired. Waiting for it to be finished and drove before ordering anything. The one thing that concerns me is reliability. Ive seen diff post claiming issues but then again these could be user error. Have you seen any evidence of any kind of failures.?