Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI: X37 and X47 Turbo Bundles.

Trader history for Alex@Stratified (0)

We are working with the folks over at PumaSpeed to bring and stock their hybrids and bundle them with Stratified tunes. It makes the most sense to bring these in larger batches due to shipping from the UK.

I want to gauge the interest for these turbo upgrades here. I would also like to gauge if you guys want to buy them outright/pay core fee or are ok with shipping your OEM turbos back as cores.

Brura22

I would love to purchase one with the option of not having a tune.
I already have a tuner and plan to purchase directly from Pumaspeed in 2 months, but if you guys can sell them at the non-tune price that Puma sells them at, then I'd definitely buy one from y'all to save on shipping to the U.K.
Sign me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested, however I wouldn't be in the market for at least 6 months possibly one year. I would probably ship the core back.

My question is what happens if there is a defect in the turbo? Are there any warranties and who has to pay to remedy the defect?

Brura22

My question is what happens if there is a defect in the turbo? Are there any warranties and who has to pay to remedy the defect?
What currently happens if there is a defect from an X47 sold by Panda?...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Very interested as I had you in mind as my tuner for the kit anyway. I won't be pulling the trigger until September or so. And I already bought a used core to ship back. This is great news!

If the CP-E manifold ever manifests, would the included tune cover tweaks to take full advantage of it or would I then have to pay separately for a custom tune as well?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Interested if comparable in price to Panda. Is shipping to the states costly ?

A little early but I would be in for a complete X-47 and pay the core charge to keep my stock snail. Turbo upgrade with under 2k miles, why not :)

I already have a tuned x37. I kept the stock turbo as a backup. now that the x37 has been run enough that was unnecessary.
... the bundle that would interest me would be the x47, return the stock turbo, the x47 tune with three slots. cheap azz gas, 91 with e30, and finally meth injection for hot days.

I'm def interested! My goal is to get the x-47 in 6mo-1yr timeframe... unless I get extremely lucky on this year's tax refund lol. Plus I want to pop some flames ;)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
We are working with the folks over at PumaSpeed to bring and stock their hybrids and bundle them with Stratified tunes. It makes the most sense to bring these in larger batches due to shipping from the UK.

I want to gauge the interest for these turbo upgrades here. I would also like to gauge if you guys want to buy them outright/pay core fee or are ok with shipping your OEM turbos back as cores.
Hi Alex...

Just a suggestion....It might be helpful / useful if you created a poll to keep track of various options folks may be interested in....

Extremely interested. Have full bolt-ons and looking for turbo upgrade for street daily driver. The X47 seems ideal, already have a fully ported exhaust manifold ready for it!