Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Who is STAGE 2 with just Drop-In Filter and Intercooler ?

I will leave this here: The Stratified tune(tuned for bone stock car) boosts at 25psi, feels stronger and performs WAY better than stage 3 OTS.
With Cobb APv3 and a completely stock ST? How high do the charge temps get? How reliable is that for my D/D? I'm doing mostly city driving.

I'd be curious to know if anyone has done tens of thousands of miles using these tunes without issue.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
With Cobb APv3 and a completely stock ST? How high do the charge temps get? How reliable is that for my D/D? I'm doing mostly city driving.

I'd be curious to know if anyone has done tens of thousands of miles using these tunes without issue.
Been running my mods since pretty much the beginning and turbo since last August. She sings on que;-)

Sent from my CIA monitored device

I sometimes run a Cobb Stage 3 with just a catless DP, 2JR intake and muffler delete side exit. Have run it for months at a time, with that being said. I do daily a Strat E35 tune.

Don't even think a downpipe is really necessary. Mostly just need an IC to keep charge temps consistent.

Zissou

I was there for a while. I had Stage 1 OTS with the green machine drop in filter for about a year before deciding to get a FMIC. After buying the DeadHook Motorsports factory fit FMIC I installed the stage 2 OTS map. Very noticeable change here.

Later on I added an Injen intake. While I adore the sounds the intake makes I really don't think it added a single horsepower. In the interest of power I'm going to say most of the intakes (with the exception of the 2JR) are not going to provide any noticeable power increase over the stock box with a drop in filter.

That 2JR intake is supposed to be very loud though.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
X10395 for the Stratified tune. The tune alone is great but the addition of E30 also makes a big difference.