Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maxton Cup Kit vs Fifteen52

Brura22

So has anyone installed these? Pretty similar to the Fifteen52 front bumper cup kit, except a slight sloping angle on the Maxtom, vs the flat face on the Fifteen52.

Maxton - $184.00 shipped to the US
Fifteen52 - $299.00

Fifteen52

Maxton

I have the 1552 cup spoilers and I bought the Maxton front lip designed for the cupspoilers and it made the lip hang really low. The middle part was supposed to be touching the bumper, but it was 1-2 inches below, which tells me that the 1552 hangs much lower than the Maxton ones. Just some more info!

Good to know. Thanks!

I have the 1552 cup spoilers and I bought the Maxton front lip designed for the cupspoilers and it made the lip hang really low. The middle part was supposed to be touching the bumper, but it was 1-2 inches below, which tells me that the 1552 hangs much lower than the Maxton ones. Just some more info!

First time seeing the maxtons. I like the design and price better. I just got a maxton splitter so not getting these but I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have the fifteen52 set up and the quality was exceptional. Fit is extremely good as well. I have a maxton rear wing lip and fitment was poor. Personally, I'd spend the extra money for parts that fit well. You can find the cup spoiler cheaper if you look.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I have the fifteen52 set up and the quality was exceptional. Fit is extremely good as well. I have a maxton rear wing lip and fitment was poor. Personally, I'd spend the extra money for parts that fit well. You can find the cup spoiler cheaper if you look.
How much did you pay for the Fifteen52 kit? Their website shows retail is $399, ouch!

Do you have pics? Thinking of getting that splitter for my fifteen52 cups