Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rota Titan 17X7.5 on molten orange.

Are those hyper black? I really want flat black, but I can't find them anywhere. Where did you get them?

I wanted these too in flat black but they aren't available anywhere. Got some XXR 527s in flat black instead.
I ordered myself a set of XXR 527s since they look very similar. I got them $80 off because presidents day sale =) so they ended up being cheaper than the Rota's would have been. Are you using stock lug nuts? I got an email from the company I ordered from saying that not all aftermarket wheels will fit with the stock nuts and may also require a Hub Centric Ring.

I ordered myself a set of XXR 527s since they look very similar. I got them $80 off because presidents day sale =) so they ended up being cheaper than the Rota's would have been. Are you using stock lug nuts? I got an email from the company I ordered from saying that not all aftermarket wheels will fit with the stock nuts and may also require a Hub Centric Ring.
I ordered a set of aluminum hub rings from amazon for like $15...
Also ordered a set of splined lug nuts at the same time. I believe I read that the stock lug nuts won't work with the 527s. Plus I ordered some red anodized ones to look cool. Lol. There's a pic I posted in the "thoughts on 527s" thread posted in this section.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #10

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
looks great!

just personal preference
black tuner style lugs would look better than the OEM soft gumballs

Any chance you could get these wheels on your website, Ron? I want to order the same ones (hyperblack, 7.5x18). Maybe you could package the hubcentric rings with them?

looks great!

just personal preference
black tuner style lugs would look better than the OEM soft gumballs
I'm trying to decide on lug color. My car is black and wheels will be black and I'm thinking about going with red or black lug nuts, because my car is themed black/red.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I'm trying to decide on lug color. My car is black and wheels will be black and I'm thinking about going with red or black lug nuts, because my car is themed black/red.
my car is white, has red calipers some yellow Mountune bits here and there and yellow chrome lugs on gloss black Team Dynamics wheels

I think it looks beastly

When it comes to lug nuts and some little bits, contrasting looks better (just an opinion)

Love the wheels man! Picked up 17x7.5 hyperblack Titans a couple weeks ago. Have stock tires mounted on them ready to go once winter is over for good. Weighed them when they showed up to confirm the weight difference, glad you can feel it too!

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #17
these will be for sale soon. While I love these wheels, I'm not "in love" with them. It's not you, it's me....and I hope we can still be friends. Once they are off, I'll post them for sale in the sale section. I'm in 22405 if anyone is looking for a sweet deal.

these will be for sale soon. While I love these wheels, I'm not "in love" with them. It's not you, it's me....and I hope we can still be friends. Once they are off, I'll post them for sale in the sale section. I'm in 22405 if anyone is looking for a sweet deal.
What's the offset? Wish they were 17x8. I'm up in Alexandria. Very interested!

CSM

1000 Post Club
Was it an appearance issue or a functionality issue (like rubbing)? I love the way they look(ed) on the Molten Orange and I'm thinking about a set for my 2014 MO