Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ultimate Induction Kit 2014-2017 Fiesta ST "ala whoosh" NEW PRODUCT when will it stop?????

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Now you can select a Mishimoto or Mountune induction hose, a RAMAIR or K&N panel filter for any year Fiesta ST
You're welcome Mishimoto and Mountune!
HAHA I keed I keed
Anyway, using the drop down menu, simply make the selections you would like, or exclude the parts you don't need.

If you have a panel filter, select "none" and the price will adjust accordingly

Please remember if you have a 2016 or 2017 Fiesta ST to add the whoosh evap "fix" kit to keep those pesky check engine lights away!
If you select all 3 items - the kit qualifies for FREE SHIPPING, some combinations have very minimal shipping fees applied

If you have any questions please ask!

link to purchase: http://whooshmotorsports.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/2014-2017-ultimate-fiesta-induction-kit-ala-whoosh

pic for interest:

Here's a random thought. Maybe have an additional option for a mountune induction box? or, maybe with a little work, have an offering for the st200 airbox? (doing a little research, it's basically the mountune box, but plastic. available in europe)

been looking into doing some sort of intuction "package" like this during the season.

As always, outstanding looking out for the community needs and wants and stuff we may not have thought of yet!

Bluedrank

I'd totally buy the lower mountune box if I could. I already have all of my other intake pieces.

Alternatively, I'd buy the st200 lower box in a heartbeat if somebody could find the part number, import it, and sell it at a fair price. I've seen a number of sellers in the UK offering it, but none of them list the part number and charge pretty crazy prices +shipping.

FYI
If you select the induction hose for $125 and select the 'fix' it comes out to $180.

If you select the induction hose for $125 and purchase the 'fix' for $45 separately it comes out to $170.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
FYI
If you select the induction hose for $125 and select the 'fix' it comes out to $180.

If you select the induction hose for $125 and purchase the 'fix' for $45 separately it comes out to $170.
that's interesting
I'll go through and make the adjustments - there are so many combinations in that induction kit I may have messed up some of the entries
Maybe that's why the parts sell rather well separately lol

thank you for pointing out this discrepancy

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Yeah figured it was just a bad entry.

btw my AWR rear motor mount is being delivered today, thanks for the prompt service. My first official mod :)

the pricing issue has been resolved BTW
thanks again for the heads up and the order!