Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Swift Spec-R springs

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
almost set up gents
looks like XXXXXXX ish + shipping

Don't hold me to it
But I'm working it out with the distributor now....

Last edited:
One day my kids, summer vacation and house updates will be less expensive and I will give all that money to Ron. I really like how you do things, sir. Interest was expressed and you found a way to fill that need.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
+1 I'd like a pair of these as well.
Nothing against ModBargains but I'd rather deal with Ron! Let me know if these can be had!
Trying getting in contact with [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] they are a swift master distributor
+1 I'm sold on Ron & these springs.
One day my kids, summer vacation and house updates will be less expensive and I will give all that money to Ron. I really like how you do things, sir. Interest was expressed and you found a way to fill that need.
ok guys
all set

can't advertise the price any lower than what is listed on the site
but you can PM me for a super neat code to use for a super neat price I promised

link to purchase: http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/swift-spec-r-lowering-springs-fiesta-st-2014-2017

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
+1 I'd like a pair of these as well.
Nothing against ModBargains but I'd rather deal with Ron! Let me know if these can be had!
Trying getting in contact with [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] they are a swift master distributor
+1 I'm sold on Ron & these springs.
ok guys
all set

but you can PM me for a super neat code to use for a super neat price I promised

link to purchase: http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/swift-spec-r-lowering-springs-fiesta-st-2014-2017

Ugh... I wish I would have seen this sooner. I literally installed springs this weekend. Too good of a deal to pass up but had I known this would have been a better option for me. [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] your dedication to this community is astounding! You have brought back my faith in people. Good people still do exist!!!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Ugh... I wish I would have seen this sooner. I literally installed springs this weekend. Too good of a deal to pass up but had I known this would have been a better option for me. [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] your dedication to this community is astounding! You have brought back my faith in people. Good people still do exist!!!
thanks man!!!!!
I'm really trying!!!!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
just FYI

I just lowered the flat rate shipping on the Swift springs to $25

the average savings compared to where you can buy these from the "other guys" is minimum $35 (when using the private sale PM code and new low flat rate shipping amount)

DangerMouse

I was just about to order mountune springs. I am not familiar with Swift. They sound good in the description, but maybe a little hardcore for a daily driver?

ok guys
all set

Sweet deal. I wonder why the swifts come symetrical front to back when every other setup has heavier front springs...Would this help under acceleration?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Sweet deal. I wonder why the swifts come symetrical front to back when every other setup has heavier front springs...Would this help under acceleration?
I can't really say with complete confidence
The last set of FWD springs I helped "design" was a set of drag springs with Road Magnet for the Caliber SRT-4
They were literally the spring to buy at $200 per set
They were the perfect drop for the car and the rear spring rate was super stiff as compared to the front to reduce the rear drop during hard acceleration and shifts in the big heavy SRT-4
The ride on the other hand wasn't the best
It was certainly a trade off but the look and performance benny for the $ could not be beat PLUS ypou could get them powder coated any color you want for an extra $25

good times....

anyway, I have the Mountune springs currently - maybe I'll throw a set of these on since they do seem to be the cats meow of lowering springs....