Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Swift Spec-R springs

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
RM drag springs were the $h!t

Maybe update your build thread when you do? [poke]
I'm in need of an update
I've thrown on a boat load of Mountune parts
was kinda of waiting until my airbrushed whoosh FMIC core is done to update LOL

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
last call for Swift .......

you asked for them

I lowered the shipping cost "again, again"
now with the lower shipping cost, and the secret Swift coupon code, my price is about 12 or 15 buckroos cheaper than Amazon

that's the best I can do fellas......

DangerMouse

They look good and functional, not too low. How were they for normal everyday driving? I want to buy these today but I am concerned they will be too rough for daily driving?

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
These swift springs worked sweet on my fist for autocross last year. I really wanna play in stock class for a bit this year but might buy another set this spring.

If you have any interest in selling those springs please let me know!

What's the special support sweat code? I may be able to swing a set of springs and I know swift is quality stuff.

Got my springs in the mail today. Now to find a weekend off and a garage to use. Thanks again Ron!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
back in stock but not for long

after filling back orders....4 sets sitting here ready to go!
[readthis]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, I am leaning more and more towards just putting these on a set of Bilstein B8s, or Koni Sport yellows, and be done with it!

It would be great to NOT have to worry about; coil over collars cold welding/'freezing' to threaded damper bodies with 'salt belt' daily use, noise over bad roads {depending on type of end mounts to suspension}, costly corner weighting, and as is the case with some coil overs recently, the damper bodies coming apart altogether. [wink]

Yes, I am leaning more and more towards just putting these on a set of Bilstein B8s, or Koni Sport yellows, and be done with it!

It would be great to NOT have to worry about; coil over collars cold welding/'freezing' to threaded damper bodies with 'salt belt' daily use, noise over bad roads {depending on type of end mounts to suspension}, costly corner weighting, and as is the case with some coil overs recently, the damper bodies coming apart altogether. [wink]
I plan on doing B8's if the factory shocks fail. So far, these spring work awesome on factory shocks though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

I can get both options for you
They aren't listed on the site simply because I can't sell them as cheap as I'd like
I'll do my best for you though...