Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PCA/Team Dynamics??

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
PCA is no longer a forum sponsor vendor??

Did anything happen (Chalon close up shop, or the like)??

I HOPE not, because he has $875.00 of MY money for a set of 17x8 1.2s in gloss black which I am waiting on. [mad]

From what I understand, PCA is in fact no longer a forum sponsor. However, I can attest that PCA and Chalon are not out of business. I just placed an order with him yesterday for a set of TD wheels that are scheduled to ship from the warehouse on Monday. Contact him directly via email :).

-Matt

PCA-1

PCA is no longer a forum sponsor vendor??

Did anything happen (Chalon close up shop, or the like)??

I HOPE not, because he has $875.00 of MY money for a set of 17x8 1.2s in gloss black which I am waiting on. [mad]
Your email has been answered.

OP
M-Sport fan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Your email has been answered.
Yes, THANK YOU Chalon for responding so quickly! [thumb]

I was just going a little too quickly into 'panic' mode thinking something happened given how active, influential, and respected you were (and still are in all ways except for being a sponsor vendor) on THIS site. [wink]

Not that it's needed, he and his brand speak for themselves on the forums with their positive feedback, but bump for/positive review for Chalon/PCA. Stand up guy that stands by his words. I hope to work with him in the future for my wheel needs. :)

-Matt

Not that it's needed, he and his brand speak for themselves on the forums with their positive feedback, but for bump/positive review for Chalon/PCA. Stand up guy that stands by his words. I hope to work with him in the future for my wheel needs. :)

-Matt
Agree! For those who are now on the fence, as PCA isn't a forum vendor, jump off the fence and order a set or two! [twothumb]

Pm's are disabled. Please email contact@pc-autosport.com .
Email sent this evening. I'm looking forward to ordering a second set!