Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Auckland, New Zealand

Hey guys

Just bought myself a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST in molten orange. Wow what a car! Needed something more economical (but still fun) than my 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 that was pushing around 320 Hp, took the Fiesta for a test drive and was instantly sold! What a great car, very surprised on how well it goes for a 1.6 litre and boy does it stick to the road around corners.

Intention is to keep it standard until the Ford Factory warranty runs out in July this year and then who knows, but for now im loving it exactly the way it is.

Looking forward to learning more and more about the car on this forum.

Cheers

Ryan

Hey guys

Just bought myself a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST in molten orange. Wow what a car! Needed something more economical (but still fun) than my 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 that was pushing around 320 Hp, took the Fiesta for a test drive and was instantly sold! What a great car, very surprised on how well it goes for a 1.6 litre and boy does it stick to the road around corners.

Intention is to keep it standard until the Ford Factory warranty runs out in July this year and then who knows, but for now im loving it exactly the way it is.

Looking forward to learning more and more about the car on this forum.

Cheers

Ryan
Oh man I'd kill to take my car around the north island right now lol.