Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dual guage pods above navigation screen

zanethan

Someone with talent really needs to get in on my thought here. And make a good cad/ps that is better than my shit MS Paint skills

View attachment 13682
That would be an awesome place to mount gauges but the issue is that 52mm gauges are bigger than you (or I) realize. Having gone through my own build it would be very difficult to put more than 1 gauge where you're proposing.

That would be an awesome place to mount gauges but the issue is that 52mm gauges are bigger than you (or I) realize. Having gone through my own build it would be very difficult to put more than 1 gauge where you're proposing.
so youre saying that my MS Paint circles may not be to scale...?

I never measured, but pretty sure that three would be a no go. Maybe two.

The is a user here who made his own with one gauge next to the display screen. I'll have to go find the post. But yeah, it's just big enough for one.

Sent from my Spaceship

Had anyone taken the "cover" off of the dash, the part that has the hood over the display screen? I'm wondering if anything is under it, could just bolt a couple gauges on top, similar to the focus st factory gauges.

Sent from my Spaceship

I'm pretty sure there is a speaker where you're talking about.
I thought there was a speaker there as well, due to the grille. Turns out the grille is just for cooling the SYNC system. I don't know how much clearance there is underneath, however.

Ford Community Posts