Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dual guage pods above navigation screen

I'd love something like that but that looks like the older size screen.

Are there any companies that make small, discreet digital gauges? There are a few things I'd like to monitor without having the AP hooked up and I'd prefer it not look too aftermarket, if that makes sense. So far the vent pod seems to be the least intrusive place for an extra gauge.

OP
OguNinja
Thread Starter #7
Whoa! Those are waaaaay better.
I really like the ones above the steering wheel.

brbauer2

Yeah, the steering wheel gauges aren't needed for what I'm doing, but I sure as hell want them!

Sent from my OnePlus 3

zanethan

I saw these pods when I started my research for gauge pods. They look great but they're just so expensive for what they are in my opinion.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
gents
please do your research
there are a lot of unhappy customers with ortiz gauge pods
Just be sure of what you are buying before you wait 5 weeks for a pod....

brbauer2

gents
please do your research
Thanks for the heads up! With them saying they are using OEM parts it makes me think they are just slapping some pods onto trim pieces and calling it a day. Something anyone here should be able to replicate in an afternoon for much cheaper.

zanethan

Thanks for the heads up! With them saying they are using OEM parts it makes me think they are just slapping some pods onto trim pieces and calling it a day. Something anyone here should be able to replicate in an afternoon for much cheaper.
Look at my DIY. I made a 3 pod pillar mount for under $30 and I think it looks about as factory as you can get while adding gauges.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
gents
please do your research
I got my pod from Ortiz gauge pods off of eBay, it was perfect with no issues thus far... I've had it about a month

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I got my pod from Ortiz gauge pods off of eBay, it was perfect with no issues thus far... I've had it about a month

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
consider yourself lucky
I was only suggesting to be sure about the purchase
There were tons of horrifying encounters with their products
Honestly couldn't care less about their business or pods, just sparked my memory of bad product experiences with some of my fellow SRT-4 owners and wanted to pass along a buyer beware warning

zanethan

Looks great! Would the AP still be able to fit on the a-pillar cradle with that setup?
Yes but you'll probably get 2, maybe only 1, gauge on there with the AP mount. If you have an AP you might be able to modify the vertical piece of trim to mount the AP.

Someone with talent really needs to get in on my thought here. And make a good cad/ps that is better than my shit MS Paint skills

old Fiesta gauge.jpg