Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does any vendors carry Mountune parts?

AzNightmare

Does anyone know if Mountune parts are exclusive or if there are members on here or vendors that carry their parts and are able to "help" me out with a sale? [wink]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Does anyone know if Mountune parts are exclusive or if there are members on here or vendors that carry their parts and are able to "help" me out with a sale? [wink]
I "carry" them but not really
their margins stink so what I can sell them for is basically the same as their regular price on the Mountune site. The Mountune "sale" price is lower than my cost in many cases (but not always)
so I can try depending on what you need.

I have a bunch of Mountune on my FIST right now.....air box, induction tube, quick shift, shift knob, exhaust hangers, intercooler charge pipe upgrade, lowering springs....

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Some Ford dealers that sell Ford Performance Parts sell the Mountune line and even discount them like other Ford performance parts. I bought my MP215 from Levittown Ford online and save $200 and got free shipping last summer. I have also purchased direct from Mountune for some parts on sale.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #4
Does any one know if there are any mountune reps on this forum? Responses via email have been a bit slow...

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Have you called them? Always helped me over the phone when I called.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #10
Yes, I was able to get a hold of Randy by email. He also said he's no longer active on this forum.
Thanks.