Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Kiwi members out there?

Hey guys

Any kiwi members around Auckland area? Picking up my ST on thursday, and to be fair have hardly seen any on the roads over here, but surely there must be a few of you lurking about[wink]

Hey there,

I'm in AKL too!

I've had my Fiesta for nearly 2 years now with 15k on the clock, with only minimal mods to my car:

Fswerks Quick Shift
MTM Air Duct
ST200 Air Box (Mountune replica)
Bluefin Stage 1

OP
MoltenOrangeNZ
Thread Starter #6
Hey guys! Sorry have been super slack on this forum for a while! Thats awesome, hope you are all still enjoying them. I have had to shell out a bit of money on mine, new tyres, new pads and discs all round.

People in auckland, we should get together for a drive, catch up maybe? Be good to get a group of ST's together, sometimes i feel like im the only one on the road! haha

Sinned

Hi I am in Hawkes Bay and looking to buy a ST. I took a 2013 ST for a test drive last week and liked it. I may wait until the motoring journos review the 2018 model before deciding to buy the 2018 or a low kms 2016 or 2017 ST.

OP
MoltenOrangeNZ
Thread Starter #8
Hi I am in Hawkes Bay and looking to buy a ST. I took a 2013 ST for a test drive last week and liked it. I may wait until the motoring journos review the 2018 model before deciding to buy the 2018 or a low kms 2016 or 2017 ST.
Hey mate

Glad to see you have enjoyed your first experience! Wait until you can give a good thrash around some twisty roads, smiles for miles. Personally I'm not a fan of the looks of the 2018 model but no doubt it will be a good car. If your ever up in Auckland I'l be more than happy to take you out for a drive in mine if you need convincing haha