Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

StopTech sport slotted cryo-treated

OP
A
Thread Starter #21
[MENTION=759]Hijinx@DHM[/MENTION] Are the ones for sale on the dhm website cryo-treated?

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
The part numbers listed on the DHM site are the regular rotor part numbers. They end in SR, SL.. the cryo version part numbers end in CSR, CSL... is this a typo or are they not really the cryo versions???
I might be wrong. Let me double check.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
The part numbers listed on the DHM site are the regular rotor part numbers. They end in SR, SL.. the cryo version part numbers end in CSR, CSL... is this a typo or are they not really the cryo versions???
Yep. I was wrong. I thought the Cryo were listed on the site as well. HOWEVER, we can get them for you.

The cryo treated rotors are supposed to last longer than the normal ones which would be really beneficial if you Road Course and daily the car. Or just want rotors to last forever lol.

Overall, either are better than the stock rotors. I chewed mine up in 20k. 15k on my non-cryo StopTechs and they still look new-ish.

Thanks for checking. I'm @ 25k and the stockers are looking kinda rough. Not to mention dust is ridiculous with whatever pads are in there.

Does anyone know the weight of these rotors as compared to the stock rotors? I am interested to see if there is a weight savings aspect.