Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Cobb Accessport Fiesta ST

Trader history for mattzamo1204 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my Accessport for a Ford Fiesta st and I believe it may work on the Focus.

$430 with shipping via USPS

It comes with a little carrying case, OBD2 connector, a gray face plate, and that universal mount that comes with it. I tried to mount it but it wouldn't stay on so the tape has to be replaced if you plan to use it.

Comes with all COBB OTS Tunes and an OTS tune from mountune for a 2016 fiesta st. 91 octane, shift assist off, idle 850

Accessport has been uninstalled/unmarried

Last edited:

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/56-Classified-Posts-Requirements-PLEASE-READ-AND-FOLLOW

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

Flash Devices:

Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices. In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried....This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

***Your ?Screen Name?, ?Date?, and ?FiestaSTForum.com? must be included in all pictures shown.

[HR][/HR]
24-Hour Edit Notice:

If you've been asked by a Staff Member to modify a thread so that it complies to the rules, you'll have 24 hours to make these changes or risk having your thread closed or removed.

thank you!

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Yes sorry. I didn't remember if that came with it or not. I do not know which is the EXACT one that came with it but I have a bunch from all the phones I buy so I will throw one in there for you!

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
Yes I do apologize for not having more things to sell on here. Nor am I an "Enthusiast" so I usually just lurk on the forum every now and then. Which is why I am selling my Accessport. I don't really need the performance and really just want to keep it stock. If anyone needs any kind of proof the AP is real and that it will be shipped they are more than welcome to PM me to discuss how they want to validate it. Aside from the clear pictures with my username and date with an accessport clearly connected to the fiesta with the install screen.

Bonus, it's got the sideways odb connector. Mine came with the lame straight one, so the cable sticks out.
GLWS.

Sent from my Spaceship

Status
Not open for further replies.