Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club

Here is what it looks like our Downpipe I would think someone can make a better flowing one ..

I would think 230 HP would be a nice number anymore and you might find MR torque steer... also LSD would maybe help more too get what power we have to the ground... If we cant make more power just shed more weight .. Just a thought to get my post count up ;) LOL

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Isnt that the pic from levels performance that are currently working on upgrades?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I would think 230 HP would be a nice number anymore and you might find MR torque steer... also LSD would maybe help more too get what power we have to the ground... If we cant make more power just shed more weight .. Just a thought to get my post count up ;) LOL
Trust me, coming from experience, even with my Bluefin stage 1, there is a good amount of torque steer and wheel spin present already, and that's running at about 220HP.

An LSD will help more on cornering than it will off the line (won't help much off the line to be honest), but that's a pricey investment!

Want to save the easiest 20 or so pounds on your car? Get a lithium battery.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Lithium Batt is already on the list :) as is a LSD though it is not on the top of the list that's reserved for sticky tires and light wheels first then we shall see what comes out .. But as it is late fall turning toward winter here I got plenty of time to refill my wheezal sack after buying rims and snow tires and a Cobb Accessport :) liken the 7k redline just cuz it such a nice Honda like number LOL

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Lithium Batt is already on the list :) as is a LSD though it is not on the top of the list that's reserved for sticky tires and light wheels first then we shall see what comes out .. But as it is late fall turning toward winter here I got plenty of time to refill my wheezal sack after buying rims and snow tires and a Cobb Accessport :) liken the 7k redline just cuz it such a nice Honda like number LOL
how about those honda like Tq numbers... oh wait honda doesnt have any. lol

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I'll have this on my car in a couple days:

[video=youtube;xOAoabX1KCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOAoabX1KCM[/video]

The tips will have to be lengthened due to US-spec cars having longer bumpers, but that's no big deal.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I like the sound of that, are you ordering it straight from them?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #50
Hey pelotonracer2, how much is that exhaust going for and what size diameter?

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I like the sound of that, are you ordering it straight from them?
No. I'm getting it from their one and only American distributor (Essex Parts) in North Carolina. I will have 1 of only 2 exhaust systems for the Fiesta ST in all of North America. lol. They are approaching other distributors about carrying their products here. I supplied a list to them of all the current vendors who support the Fiesta ST platform. [:)]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Yeah, I'm an old fart so I appreciate a nice "exhaust note". I don't like excessively loud or a system that drones. The Scorpion system has a nice expensive exotic sound to it, no rasp and I doubt very seriously it will have any drone whatsoever.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Hey pelotonracer2, how much is that exhaust going for and what size diameter?
The Scorpion Exhaust comes in two pipe diameter sizes... 2.5 and 3 inch. According to them, the 3" system is the better choice, even on a stock vehicle. Price is not cheap at $899.00 I am hoping that they will come down a bit once they start making US-spec systems more readily available here. Partly why mine is so expensive is because it was shipped from the UK with just one other system and it was obviously air freighted in and not sent via ship container. Mine will ship from NC to TX tomorrow so I should have it some time next week. [like]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I will take lots of pictures, document everything and even do a before and after dyno test to verify the "claimed" power gains. I will also be getting an FSWERKs intake sometime next week and hopefully some BC coil-overs from a group buy. If the Levels intercooler is available, I will be getting that too by end of next week. [clap]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Well, I placed the order and paid for the exhaust so it is a done deal. I should have a tracking number sometime today. [rockon]

Essex Parts ordered two exhaust systems and "someone" is interested in the 2nd one =cough cough= =stuntdoogie= cough cough= LOL... so there is a second system available.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I will take lots of pictures, document everything and even do a before and after dyno test to verify the "claimed" power gains. I will also be getting an FSWERKs intake sometime next week and hopefully some BC coil-overs from a group buy. If the Levels intercooler is available, I will be getting that too by end of next week. [clap]
Did you win the lottery hehe? My wife would kill me if she saw all the boxes show up at once.